Blessed New Year.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Guess how I started off the New Year? My family, all fourteen of us, drove up to Genting. And the journey was torturous, let me tell you that. Four restless kids in the same car. Singing ONESONGOVERANDOVER again. And the thing is, they don't even know the WHOLE song! They just go :

'Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way;
O what fun, it is to ride, on a one horse open sleigh. HEY!'


Multiply those two lines by two hundred and sixty-three and what do you get? A splitting headache. Haha.

But anyway, the long, winding and entertaining journey up was well worth it. Cause the food was good, and the weather was fabulous. It was dristling lightly, which made the air even cooler. I wish weather was like that down here. Or else we wouldn't have to spend our time perspiring away here in PJ [Note: Women don't sweat, they perspire. Lol]

Then, at night I went out to Kayu's for a drink with
song. Met up with schoolmates I haven't seen in ages i.e. Cheeks, Jamie, Joseph, Sheng etc. Sigh, it sure was fun.. Sitting around, chatting aimlessly. Finally got to see Sheng. She looks good in her new glasses. Lol. Makes her look VERY intellectual. That was the point, I suppose? Haha.

Well, we'll be going out for a gathering later, a ladies night out. =P Cause it's probably gonna be quite some time before we all meet up again. I mean,
Ching's starting college tomorrow! Tomorrow. *Gulp* I know, I think I'm just as excited for her as she is. And Mary's starting her new job tomorrow, at Salvation in SS2. Go pay her a visit, hehe. Anyway, here's hugs all round for the both of you. Go kick some arse! *hugs* I'll try to post up some pictures, when I actually LEARN how to. Yup, I'm still as clueless as before when it comes to computers and stuff. All this is way beyond my comprehension. Lol. But well, I'm gonna stick to my New Year's Resolution and learn HTML! I hope. Haha.

Oh well, it's been a pretty good two days of the new year so far. Let's pray that it will stay this good for the remaining 363 days, yeah? Do have a blessed new year xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram