Scarcity.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Time is scarce. Mind-inducing work is scarce. Sleep is scarce. Movies are scarce.

Let's see. Went to college just yesterday to emcee for the MUFY orientation. Had to wear a stupid Sunway University College coat because everything's supposed to be formal. It was so hot, but oh well, at least the cut was flattering. Saw
Eunice, Ming Kim, Choong Fu and Huey-In at orientation. Their first day in college, doing MUFY. Felt a little deja-vu like, just like the old Leo days. Eunice already wants to join the council! =)

Surprisingly, saw a whole bunch of college mates in the student centre playing foosball. Hah, just like usual -
Zhen Han, Mel, Jon, Poh Yee, Josh. All coming back to Monash, so I'll see them all on the 20th of Feb.

I just started work again today; this time it's telemarketing at Azure Techonologies, still in the same building as Bristol-Myers Squibb. 9 to 6 job. It's gonna be wake up, hit the snooze button, snuggle a little, drag myself to the bathroom, and have a headache over what to wear for the next three weeks. Not much time to hang out, mamak, watch movies, or just quiet time for/to myself. Didn't get to watch the Golden Globes this morning. *pout* Darn. Oh well, at least the pay is good.

BUT.

A
BIG FAT BUT.

I spent the whole day writing and addressing their company Chinese New Year cards. What the hell?

I am going to be so sick of
red and pink by the time I'm through with all the damn cards. They must have cut down a whole jungle for those cards.

Enough said.



On another note, I've been wanting to watch SO many movies that I've heard off, or read about online which sound/look pretty good, but I can't seem to find them in Malaysia. I'm not expecting them to show them in the cinema, but I can't even find the DVDs. It was like that with the Notebook too [this really good tearjerker which was based on Nicholas Spark's 'The Notebook' starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams; go watch it], finally managed to find it late last year with
Ching.

Out of the top of my head, I wanna watch these movies.

Prime - Meryl Streep, Bryan Greenberg, Uma Thurman
Walk The Line - Reese Witherspoon, Joaquin Phoenix
John Tucker Must Die - Jesse Metcalfe, Sophia Bush
Crash - Anthony Hopkins, Matt Dillon, Ryan Phillippe
Brokeback Mountain - Jake Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger
The Garden State - Zach Braff, Natalie Portman
Saved - Mandy Moore
Transamerica - Felicity Huffman

Anyone has them? Me wants.

Okay, I know this was one weird blog post, with everything sort of jumbled up into one. Sorry 'bout that. Will post soon about the Melaka trip, once
Xue and the rest get off their bums and upload the pics.

Till they do so, it's pillow time for me.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram