Ze Jellybeans.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Well, was initially supposed to get going to the pasar malam after work yesterday to meet some real people. But the big, bad thunderclouds came and dampened our plans [pun totally intended]. Sigh.

Thankfully, I got a call from
Amanda at work after that, [Yeah, I had to put her on hold, and she had to listen to my lines over and over again.] and yay, we were going to go out with Michelle!

Went to Papa Chops Mama Grills [Or was it Papa Grills Mama Chops? What kind of a name is that, anyway?] for dinner, and saw a big version of
Azan's face plastered on the wall there. He could make it work like a discount card, y'know?

"Hey, that's me. *points to himself, and then to face on wall* Now, I want a 20% off on my black pepper steak."

Okay, okay. I'm off-topic. Back to
Michelle. She's still the same ol' Mich. Vertically-challenged, horizontally gifted, and hyper with a capital H. Catching up on the old days was too much fun. Gave us all the blushes.

Manda reminded us that we had formed a group called the Jellybeans donkey years ago in Standard 6, which I apparently was playing the keyboard for. I have no glimpses of that now, whatsoever.

What was I doing in a group named the Jellybeans? *scratches head*

Reminisced about the good old primary school days, which included:

  • sneaking Digimons to school and hiding them in the flower pots;
  • begging Pn. Chai to let the girls play football,
  • which we succeeded in and in which,
  • our dear goalkeeper, Mun Fong scored a spectacular own-goal;
  • Sharmin being a very bad influence to all of us [This was unanimous, dear, sorry];
  • what little bitches we were back then even when we were still in navy blue uniforms,
  • and even though the whole lot of them [Excluding me, mind you.] were prefects,
  • making Suk Kwan cry because we didn't like the same member of the Backstreet Boys as she did, [Yes, back then we were ALL teenybopper fanatics.]
  • us making the most god-awful, horrifying, embarassing video for Michelle for her 16th birthday. I shall not go into details but we were acting as Charlie's Angels. God.]

The rest of the conversation was way too mortifying for me to disclose publicly on my blog. Lol.

*turns deep shade of red*

Took some crazy pics. Will post 'em up when I get them from Karen.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram