True and Testified.

Friday, January 13, 2006

I remember how everyone used to be so into Friendster.

Keyword: 'Used'. Underline correct tense: Past, Present, Future

Guilty as charged.

I haven't logged for three weeks. Or at least that's what
Wenxue tells me.

Finally logged in just now, and after the usual surfing through of a few profiles, I read through my testimonials. Omg. Hilarious stuff. Here are some excerpts.

Sharmin, partner in crime, 14 Nov '03, says:
"I STILL dont understand what's so great about Gary Neville,pah.LoL.she knows when to draw the line,draws mad art and luvvs reality tv lmao.oh,and she kicks butt at everything.get on her nerves and u'll be very hated haha."

Amen. Yes, you will be very hated.

Pekwah, fellow Senoritaz, 15 Nov '03, says:
"If u wanna try to strut some of ur so-called perfect human qualities to her...u can realize that her eyes will get stuck upwards n will not come back down and she can shoot you with her killer lips till ur head sinks down feelin like a complete idiot.....she definitely kicks ass alrites.."

Oh my goodness. I sound like some kind of Female Nazi.

Jo, best guy buddy, 18 Nov '03, says:
"She???? very POWERFUL person in school....... does things secretly and end up something good happened.....hhahahah ... a trustworthy gal... very smart and intelligent gurl.... who reads Enid Blyton books..."

Powerful, indeed. Wah, that sounds good. What did I do secretly?! And what's with the Enid Blyton, friend? That was ages ago!

Bridget, Accounts tuition mate, 19 Nov '03, says:
"nice...helpfuL...farniE...ohyearh...i owe u moneY...haha...how 2 pass 2 u arh?..."

You do? Since when? How much? Oh no.

Juen Kiem, PTS kaki and someone I've known for ages, 27 Nov '03, says:
"eheh...wendy...if i go on writing it'll be full of praises huh?=) so i'll try to make this short...a friend i know fer a long time...she's smart..very smart..and almost everything she says comes out opposite...like when she said she was gonna fail this and that and at the end...poof!all A1's...eheh..kind and friendly..cheerful too..eheh..she's a good friend =)"

Awww, thanks Juen. Miss you, kawan. Really missed talking to you. Where've you been? How've you been? Hope you're reading this, though I doubt it.

Sher Reen, my buddy in LEO-ism, 16 Dec '03, says:
"Wendy is a born leader, compassionate friend, trustworthy companion and yet there's a wacky side to this brilliant chick. She's a beautiful person, good listener- someone you just won't regret knowing!"

Sher, you sound like you're describing yourself here instead of me! Really. I loved getting to know you through our LEO times. Take care, and stay Sher Reen.

Sheng, fellow hot-nice-bitch, 16 Dec '03, says:
"hey PREZZ!!=) hahaha..wendy's my leoclub president..really responsible andreally cute..=) "

Sheng, Sheng. You sounded so polite. *points finger at text above* And did you just call me cute?

Nick, my lin chee kang debtor, 18 Dec '03, says:
"Wendy is a cute little innocent angel.. but when it comes to mafia, fuyooh, murderer of the century.. even detective conan cant solve this, man."

Mwahahaha. What can I say? I'm just too good at mafia. Either that or you're just lousy, Nick.

Ms. Deez Haaz, Cempaka's very own noise generator, 18 Dec '03, says:
"oh yea.. wendy might look tough BUT she actually has a phobia of water. she doesnt noe how to swim. i mean 'we dont noe how to swim'. ANYWAY, wen da raft 'dismantled' u should haf seen her fall into da waater (faiz haha) screaming n all. i missed it tho. :/ *damn* my team n i was busy paddling our 'undismantled' raft. :> oh yea, she's aso really friendly *n full of sarcasm aso* ;)"

Hey, why did our raft dismantle again? *cough* Sheng *cough* Mae *cough cough*

Teng, my very own bitching partner, 19 Dec '03, says:
"Wen's hard core .. she's not the what-you-see-is-what-you-get :p nways.. i was shocked to see her during camp .. not her strength on activities.. but her abilities on ther stuffs .. like swearing and playing MAFIA 'saLutE'''. She is Not the InNOcEnt giRl with the iNocEnt FaCE !.. Hahahahah looks can be SoOoO deceiving man.. i tot she was the innocENt sWeet giRl. HmM wait till you sEe her bItchin' and swEaring on tHIngs.. she's the silent killer -so be careful"

Scaring everyone off, lol. All this business about me being some silent killer. I think swearing is an ability in our world only-lah, Teng.

Ching, the person who knows me best besides me, 18 Jan '04, says:
"I hope that we'll always be friends and eat ice cream together till all our teeth turn grey and fall out! =)))"

Err.. Yes to the first part, no to the other part. I like my teeth a little too much to be thinking of them turning grey and falling out.

Siokkwan, fellow chi mui for life, 21 Jan '04, says:
"eh...u look hotter lately...=p"

Thank you, thank you. Eh, but damn, that was two years ago!

Eunice, my LEO opera singer, 31 Jan '04, says:
"she sing like opera singer man...a very good wan too."

Seriously, that's the first time I've heard anyone say that!

Jannifer, my LEO successor, 22 March '04, says:
"sometimes wen she in her bad mood..wohhh..she can b really scary..so dont even think bout messing with HER..."

Aw, man. I'm not that bad, am I? Lol.

Kish, sesat cha-cha partner, 1 Apr '04, says:
"Bendy Bunz!! lol. my reliable cha cha partner hu leads da way!(although sometimes in d wrong way!;)shez da masta of syok sendiriness in 5 cempaka"

Oh well, at least one of us leads the way ;)

Choong Fu, LEO junior who apparently looks like Jo, 3 Apr, '04, says:
"wow..she can DANCE!!..she dance 'cha cha'..so gracefully n like pro oni...talented laar"

You heard that Kishwen Kanna? LMAO.

Jovi, hysterical laughing partner in crime, 25 Apr '04, says:
"wendy's really nice and laugh a lot.... especially during bm. she's always bringing mentos n i'm always eating them...."

Lol. I guess that means you better buy me some Mentos now.

Ching again, my bestest-bestest friend, 2 May '04, says:
"Only she will tell u not to enter the LRT even if its coming from the other side of the station! hahahaz! And if ur talking to her halfway and she SUDDENLY disappears, try looking down! ;) what she lacks in size of eyes *grinz* she makes up for in every other way...She is super duper tidy.. her handwriting is so iritating cuz its so damn nice!! Her art is fantastic!, she can shake her booty in our HOT latin dance quartet and err.. lead her partner at the same time, she can also cook and good with kids.... she can be responsible when she wants to be and she is like this dormant volcano... very even tempered but when she errupts... uh oh!! *RUN!!!"

Do I sense an ongoing pattern here? Lol. I sound so scary. AND the LRT story is a long, long one. I was sleepy, okay?!

Pekwah, sounding a little self-absorbed, 21 Aug '04, says:
"'Selangor, Chong Pek Wah, 17!!' *and displaying her killer smiles accompanied with super duper pretty looks*"

Errr.. Right. I did not write that, for the record. It's 100% purely original Pekwah-ness. Can't you smell it? *shakes head* I don't even know what that's doing in my testys.

Chris, study buddy, 4 Oct '04, says:
"hahah ehre is ya testimonial
hahahahahahahahahahaaaha
hahahhahhaahhaahhhaahahaha
haahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahha
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
hahahahahahahahahah"

Er, yes. Thank you so much, Chris. Because I have no idea what you're trying to say about me. Lol.

Karpi, one person I've gotten to know very well in a very short period of time, 21 Dec '04, says:
"for u ppl out there who don't it's a pityful thing if you don't noe this chick here, cause she's just amaxing!!REALLY!! Wen, all those moments in 4&5cwe'll nvr forget...rite?? The net ballmatches, the punishments (Hehe...thisone obviously excludes you)..Liew...Ravi..of course ure"favourite"..Zakiah!!! Hehehe..well,we've all had so much of fun...we'll be missin it ya?? Ok la...b4 i get all so emo...let me tell u u were a great friend & god bless you! Tc woman."

I miss you Kaps, where are youuuuuu?




Phew, that was some long read, wasn't it? The work was all done by my darling friends on Friendster, I just copied and pasted. Lol. I laughed myself silly when I read through all my testys in 2004, I'll do the '05 ones soon, I think.

You guys are such angels.


Even if you did make me sound like a devil. Kidding, kidding! Don't come hunt me down. Heh.

All right, so I've gotta go and pack up, tidy up the reception desk, 'cause I've made it ...er... kinda messy. Lol. Be back after the road trip, will blog then!

While I'm gone, please tell your parents to fatten up my ang-pows for CNY. Mwahahahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram