Waiting On the World.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I really should be studying because finals are in less than a month's time, but I keep on procrastinating. Not to mention that there's the Accounting B case study. And the final touch-ups on the MYOB shit.

I keep on telling myself that I'll do it tomorrow, but that tomorrow never ever comes.

Gah. Procrastination's a bitch.

Everyone's gone out and I'm alone at home, and I really should take advantage of the peace, but it makes me want to sit away, alternating between the computer and the TV instead. Blah. I'm suffering from studying-inertia.

I've got my Grey's Anatomy season premiere all nicely downloaded, but somehow I don't really feel like watching right now. I feel like just...sitting around.

God help me. How sad is this, really?

P/S- Listen to John Mayer. Good stuff.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram