Get Onboard the E-Train.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

How many of you remember Elliott Yamin from last season's American Idol? Siokkwan, remember him?

TV AMERICAN IDOL
Cute pic. The top four from last season. Elliott, Taylor, Katharine and Chris.

I was rooting for Chris and Elliott all the way. Shucks. Neither of 'em won. You know, the person I root for NEVER wins American Idol. Ever. I definitely was NOT rooting for Fantasia. I liked Carrie, but preferred Bo (but Anthony Fedorov was shoooooo cuuuuute). And then in Season 5, Taylor won. Darn. How did that happen?

Anyway, while the other Idol contestants from his season came out with albums, Elliott sat in the sidelines, apparently waiting for record companies to sign him. I, personally do not understand how he was not snapped up immediately. I love that Chris was signed almost immediately, but Elliott should've been too! If Kellie Pickler can get a record deal, so can he.

Come on. He's such a genuine, sweet guy. I'm saying this like I know him personally, but how could you watch Idol and not like him? He and his mother seem like the sweetest people ever. I cried like a little baby when he got voted out. Because there's just something in him that makes you see that he wants it so bad. The passion, the love for singing, the awe that America voted him that far, it's all so evident.

normal_8662335cgiammarco518200641438AM
Aww.

normal_TVG-Elliott
Why is it that he can post like that and not look lala?

eyaminrt
Debut album!

But anyway, that isn't the point. The point is, he FINALLY has a record album out. And I love his voice. It just has that silky-yet-raspy (although don't ask me how that is possible) quality to it.


Elliott and his new song, 'Wait For You'. Go listen!

*Wendy melts away into a little gooey puddle* Guhhhhhhhhhh.


elliot_yamin
Psst, Elliott! You need a haircut though. Just sayin'. Look at how much better your hair used to look.

And since I'm on the topic of Idol, lemme gush somemore about Chris Daughtry. Happy sigh.

World2
Chris Daughtry. OMG. I think this was when he sang that Bryan Adams song. *melts somemore*

How is it that this guy finished fourth on Idol is still beyond me. He has everything it takes to be an American Idol. The entire package. The look, the voice, the talent. Everrrrrything.

Daughtry
But maybe it's better for him that he didn't win. Who knows what the producers would've done to him? They may have manufactured him into some bubble-gum pop tearin'-up-my-heart dancing guy. Which is very shudder-inducing. Yes, he would have made the Idol single his own, and made it awesome in his own right, but do you really want to hear him sing Taylor's 'Do I Make You Proud'? Cheese-fest.


Chris' It's Not Over. Have to say I prefer this video over Elliott's debut. Hey, does that girl in the video look like Theresa from the O.C. to you guys? Also, umm, hellooooo leather pants.

What makes me happier than just Elliott or just Chris?

.
.
.

Chris AND Elliott singing together! :D *squees like a little fangirl*


The both of them giving a Nickelback song some love.

l6
Gah. Duets are love. And yes, you all probably already know how I feel about guys and guitars now. :P

epe_idols_04
And since I'm posting pictures...

bselliottyamin34
Wackiness.

normal_cap13
Doesn't it make you happy to know that you're not the only camwhores in the world? Lol. Hee. They're so adorable.

2545243680089795051rldjcpph6se
More hamming it up for the cam.

Don't you just love pic-spams? Not if you're on dial-up, but still. :D

This is what happens when I'm all the way here without MTV or Channel [V] and when Youtube is my only source of music videos. Layan a bit lah.

In other news - presentation for Money and Caps went okay today. Phew.

Lol. Am I the only one who finds it so funny that I love my reality tv and can ramble on about it for so long and only have one line to write about my day? HEH.

Till then, I love you all long time. =)

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram