Technology Woes.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I want to install Photoshop on this laptop but it won't let me. Roarrrr. My brother installed a whole truckload of funny anti-virus nonsense and I think it's blocking my Photoshop from installing and I don't know how to undo it! I need Photoshop. :(

ROAR.

And because I don't have Photoshop, I can't resize my pictures properly and I can't change my blog layout because I'm so sick of this one.

ROAR.

And the donkey Internet has been so sloooooooooooow recently.

ROAR.

And as a result of that, I cannot download the first episoes of all the new shows that I've been hearing so much about. The Black Donnelly's, Friday Night Lights, October Road (because
Bryan Greenberg is in it and he is oh-so-fine, and because he is Jake on OTH and he left and I miss him =p), Studio 60, Ugly Betty. How?

DOUBLE ROARRRR.

In other unroar-ing news, Aaron turns the big two-oh today! Happy birthday, Aaron! And
Erica turns 19! Happy birthday to you too woman =)

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram