Scorch the Skin.

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Internet is co-operating today. It's not up to optimum speed, but it's being slightly better today. So, random thoughts, here we come.

It is
damn bloody hot today. Omg. You would think I would be completely used to the heat, being a Malaysian and all, but it is crazily unbearable today.

I think I'm
going to melt soon, and that my clothes drying in the backyard will soon start a bonfire. It is THAT hot.

I miss fans and air-cons and my house's marble floor downstairs, where no matter how hot it was outside, it would still be cold. :(

HOT. It was so effing cold on Tuesday and I was in shorts and five minutes into the walk to class, it RAINED. And now, just a few days later, it is hotter than Malaysia.

I swear, the weather here
PMS-es very regularly.

*

Eve, a.k.a. the Tai Soh, told me that she sold the Honda Civic. *throws a tantrum*

The
super sexy black Honda Civic which all the guys, without fail, drool over everytime they come to my house. Which she said she would keep for me to drive when I came back.

SOLD. SOLD. How cannnnnnnnnn?

GT models_1
Bye bye, Honda Civic. It was fun while it lasted. :'(

*

Looks can be deceiving. Do not judge a book by it's cover. Nothing is ever what it seems.

And... I am a bigger bitch than you think I can be. Do NOT push my buttons. Friends back home can vouch for this.



*

YAY, going to go see
Ching tonight! Gone are the days when I could just pop next door. So it's to the Melb Uni night market first, with Serena and the rest, and then over to Ching's place. *is excited*

*

Do you all find
Patrick Dempsey-slash-Dr. Derek Shepherd-slash-McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy hot? I... am kinda mehhh about him. I was watching Entertainment Tonight on our crappy, fuzzy tv yesterday and apparently he topped their list of sexiest men on TV.

mcdreamy
Dr. McDreamy.

I mean, he's ooooooookay.

But I can probably list you five actors off the top of my head who are sexier than he is.

justin
Justin Chambers who plays Alex Karev, also on Grey's.

Give me
Dr. Alex Karev anyday.

*

I cooked spaghetti last night. :D

And the night before, we had lemongrass chicken and stir-fried veggies.

It was too good, that I didn't have any time to take any pictures. :D

*

I have Money and Capital Markets presentation next week. And it's so hot that I can't even bring myself to open the textbook. How is anyone expected to STUDY in this heat?

*

Random new song recommendations:

Landon Pigg - Great Companion
Stefy - Orange County
Youngbloodz - Imma Shine
The Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
The Spill Canvas - Sunsets and Car Crashes
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Anything by Chris Daughtry :P

*

Some of you might remember that I used to write for the school mag and the college mag. Some of you Sharm might remember that I used to write fics. Hee. Some of you will also probably remember me wanting to be a journalist before I chose business and commerce.

The point is, I used to love writing. But now, I can just open up a posting window in Blogger and stare at it for ages,
the blinking cursor mocking me.

Have I lost what little flair I once possessed for writing? Stringing words into sentences that do not sound like they have been written by a ten-year-old
seems like a chore sometimes. I sent in an application for a spot on the student union committee, which I probably won't get anyway, and just answering 'Do you have any previous experience in student representation?' took me a whole twenty minutes.

Inspiration for little stories used to come to me, but it
doesn't visit anymore.

Inspiration has forgotten all about me. :(

*

Evermore performed at the Australian GP last weekend. John Mayer is coming in April. Ben Kweller is performing soon, I think. Nikola Sarcevic just played a couple of weeks ago. and according to Cath, Rachael Yamagata will be in Singapore soon. Okay, not that it really affects me in any way since I'm all the way here, but I just wanted to throw in that little fact. Lol.

So many musical acts, so little money.

I am broke. POKAI. Empty-walleted.

Why oh why, did I go buy those two dresses?

My little voice in my head says: Because they are really pretty and you will be kicking yourself if you don't buy them.

I hate you, little voice in my head who justifies shopping.

*

That's enough random-ness for the time-being, no? :) Send my love to everyone, guys.

Edit: Spoke too soon; the Internet is now misbehaving again. Bluek.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram