Omgyay; New House

Monday, March 05, 2007

...what a difference two doors away makes.

The new house is awesome and I am loving it. :)

I have a huge, heee-uge wardrobe with ceiling to floor mirrors which bring out the narcissist in me. I will undoubtedly spend an entire ten minutes
twirling in front of the mirror every morning. Eek.

I have a bigger-than-usual, soft bed. Now all I need are pretty linens. Uh oh. Maybe I shouldn't have bought that pretty jumper yesterday because
I need to buy my sheets and quilt. Ack. Please don't tell my daddy I bought it.

I adore the fact that there is Internet. I am a net-whore. I cannot do without it for long. I mean, I did without it, but I was bored down to my toes for the whole month. Thank God for my external hard drive crammed full with shows.
Jo is my hero for giving me ANTM and Heroes to keep my company through boredom. Omg, Heroes is officially my newest obsession. Fantastic stuff.

There's a swimming pool at the back of the house. It ain't that big, but it certainly looks pretty. Never mind the fact that I can't swim. I can tell people I once
lived in a house with a swimming pool in the backyard. Chewah.

I feel so much more comfy in this house. Although,
this house will never beat home. Know what I mean? It's a gazillion times better than the previous house with red wooden floors I was staying in, but it still falls short of Jalan SS2/something-something. Bleh. Why is this sounding like an emo-post?

Pics will be up soon-ish, hopefully?

I have an MSN date with darling chi muis later so I really should be doing work for my 9 a.m. Money and Capital Markets tute like the
good student I want to be, but I haven't bought the textbook so I can't. Pout. There goes my resolution of being hardworking in Australia. Never mind the fact that I have already skipped half of a lecture. Twice. *ahem*

Quick question - how do people study and still maintain an active social life? Tough.

Never mind. I should at least try to read the notes. Right? Right.

Unless One Tree Hill finishes downloading before then. Hee.

I love you all.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram