Oh, Just Peachy.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Do you know what's as bad as being sick?

Having the hot water completely run out and taking a freezing shower because there's still conditioner in your hair that you haven't washed off. Oh, and to make things even more fun, all this at 12 degrees Celcius. And while you're possibly not 100% recovered from your 3-in-1 flu, fever and sore throat.

WTF.

Gee, thanks, stupid water heater system/whatever. I officially hate you.

Financial Management tomorrow, Money & Caps on Tuesday, AIS/Financial Modeling on Wednesday, and finally, Cost Info for Decision-Making on Friday, and I'll be a happy, happy girl at exactly 12:30 p.m., Friday.

Till then, this blog will be napping. Zzz.

P/S: I think I finally got over my driving-other-people's-cars-phobia today. Hee. Serena made requested me to drive her to campus for her Trade Finance paper today. You all know how I don't like to drive other people's cars, right? Well, it went fine. Except for that teeny oversteer, and I think I gave her a heart attack. But that teensy factor aside, it was a-okay. Yay me.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram