Woe Is Me.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Okay, so I thought I'd finally put you all out of your misery of having to see my cam-whoring pictures of me in my new dress at the top of the page and thought I'd post pictures of my lunch with my brother, Su and the kids. But as usual, nothing is going the way I'd like it to. Internet is incredibly shitty and...

I AM SICK.

Flu and sore throat and fever, could you please kindly leave my body? It would be best appreciated. I will give you triple chocolate chip cookies if you do.

With love,
Wendy.

I hate that I always fall sick during exam periods. Wtf. Am I really that stressed out? HATEEEE. Nothing went into my head today.
My head hurts. My throat hurts. And now my nose hurts from blowing too much. I was feeling a little better after dinner and the soup which Zhen Han's mom made for us, but now it's back to feeling bad again.

Financial Management is on Friday. I'm so screwed. Does anyone have any good remedies for flu? Sore throat? Fever? Anyone? *makes very sad-looking puppy dog eyes*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram