Too Funny For Words.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

OMG. I just released a shitload of stress. By laughing at...myself. Heh.

See, I was reading through my tutorial solutions for
Money & Capital Markets, and I was at question 4, week 1, and it says:

"Depository financial institutions - they attract savings from depositors and investors and provide loans to borrowers. Examples: commercial banks, building societies and credit unions."

Fine. Nothing remotely funny, or even interesting about that.
Snooze-fest. Right?

Noooo. See, I like to write down extra notes by lecture notes and tute solutions. So right after to this sentence, I wrote:

"...attract through on-demand or term deposit."

Okay. Still nothing funny. I repeated the sentence under my breath a few times, trying to get it to stick in my non-Velcro memory. And then I read the other notes I wrote in the margin of the paper, next to the first sentence:

"...mainly provide loans to borrowers in-house &
the handsome guy."

*blink blink*

*pauses to process that*

*blinks somemore*

o.O

WTFLOL. What in the world? HAHAHAHA. I immediately cracked up after all that blinking for a good five minutes. Don't ask me how that got there. I have no freaking idea. Bwah!

Aduh, stomach pain now. HEE.

The whattheheck-ness of it all is hilarity in itself, I swear. Hah.

ETA: I cannot take it. I'm still laughing! HAHA. Damn funny, can die. So randommm. I don't even remember writing that. And it's not like there's any cute guys in my Money&Cap lecture/tutorials.

Just went to show
Serena and accidentally woke her up. Oopsies. Sorry yah. But she found it damn funny too. And I just started giggling like a mad woman on the way back to my room. Yao and Mel and Zhen Han must think I'm bonkers if they can hear me. I'm sure they can.

I think it's all the exam stress getting to me, omg.

LOL. Great, now I'm super hyper.

ETA2:
Papa just called. I always feel better after talking to my parents. He said all the things a dad is supposed to say when his daughter is sick. :) I love mandatory-daddy love. Hee. It makes me a happy happy girl. And my mum loved the Mother's Day top which I told my brother to bring back for her. Hee, she asked me if she could wear it with slacks and whether it was okay to wear a tube inside. I miss my mother asking me random fashion questions. Le sigh. Mum and dad dearest.


P6100073
Because I'm still finding it bloody funny. Lol. This is soooo classic. I can imagine what my mother would do if she saw this: shake her head and click her tongue - tut-tut-tut-tut - really quickly and probably ponder why she even bothers with me. Hah.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram