Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away.

Friday, June 29, 2007

I swear, the Melbourne weather hates me.

I woke up at 8:30 a.m. to an extremely sunny, bright sky. Which is a rare occurrence in
Caulfield. So, the housewife in me decides to drag my lazy ass out of bed, wash up hurriedly and do my humongous pile of laundry.

So, fast-forward an hour later, the sky is still pleasantly sunny and my laundry is done. I go out to hang it all up, because
Mummy always says that you need to hang your clothes out under the sun to kill germs (See, she taught me well.). I think she's been saying it since I was four years old or something.

Anyway, NOT the point. The point was, I happily finished hanging up all my laundry. And almost immediately, like how it only happens on TV, the sky turned grey. The sun went back to sleep. And I was left with a
full load of laundry, stupidly hanging in my backyard under a gloomy, sun-less sky.

GRRRRR.

On a lighter note, the zoo was damn fun. We were complete tourists and snapped about a million photos. (Okay, so a million is an exaggeration, but I still think 251 photos is plenty) Saw the cutest little penguins ever, one of which I named
Phillip. Because of Phillip Island and its penguins. Shut up, I know you're laughing at me. -_-

It was just really fun, because the zoo was very well-done and well-kept and there was tons of animals. And you could really get up-close to the docile ones. Very cool. I last went to the zoo in Malaysia when I was about five with Ching. Don't know if it has improved much since then, but if it hasn't, then it can't compare to the Melbourne Zoo. A must-go if you like animals.

I also have a new affinity for
giraffes. Lol.

Penguins
The cutest little things EVER. :)

I'll try to put the other pictures up ASAP, so you can see how much fun I had. Hee.

That's about all for today, going to go to the
DFO in Cheltenham later. But I'm only going to watch Quinnie and YK shop. Not shopping myself. Well, except maybe a pair of black ballet flats. But that's ALL. I'm broke. (And I'm going to keep repeating that to myself under my breath like a mantra when I see something that tempts me.)

But if it's cheap and good value for it's money... then I'd be stupid and out of my mind to NOT buy it right?

Ugh, the perils of shopping.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram