Deja Vu.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

It's only the second day of the week, and I'm already dragging myself through classes. I tell you, I'm a serial addict to weekends. I can't get enough. Ahhhhhh.

In the library, blogging now. The connection here is so much faster than my even-snails-can-crawl-faster dial-up connection that I have at home. Only that college computers' mouses suck. And their keyboard is terribly stiff. So I'm making a whole lot of noise when I type.

I dropped by at
Ms. Lee's office after class, to check on my final grades for the mid-course exams. I found out that my current average is 1% away from the potential 20% partial scholarship into Monash University. It's like this horrible, stinging feeling of that deja-vu, cliched case of so near, yet so far. Damn. It's only first semester, but everything can ONLY GET WORSE in the second semester. More things to cover, assignments due, oral presentations, longer exams. Plus, we have our kindy Moral Studies teacher. I'm going to have to work doubly-hard and cut down my precious TV and sleeping and lepaking time by half too. I'm beginning to wonder if I can do that. Cutting down on my vices and indulgences is one thing, but working extra hard is another. And even if I do get to the working extra hard thing, maintaining my current grades is a whole new ball game, plus, I have to improve by 1%. I sure as hell don't want to miss the bloody scholarship by 1 single anal percent.

Must, must, must think about the possible cash I can save. It would help my parents loads, considering that my dad is semi-retired. And on top of that, I know it would make my parents the proudest two people in the entire world.

If that's the case, better go get started on Math. Like, right NOW.

Hey,
K Vin, you just walked past the library's computer lab. Hey! Hey! Yeeeeesh, walk so fast. What larh.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram