Bumming.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Listening to: Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be
Currently feeling: Lazy. What else?

SUNDAY MORNING, RAIN IS POURIN'...

I remember when I first heard that Maroon 5 song titled 'Sunday Morning', I wondered when I'd ever seen a Sunday morning that was rainy. For some reason, my Sundays are always bright and sunny. Well, today was a different story. Syok. I love it when it just absolutely pours in the morning. And you wake up at like 7 a.m., hear the sound of rain pattering against the windows, turn over, snuggle up closer to the quilt because it's really really cold and then fall asleep all over again. That has to be one of my favourite feelings in the whole wide world. Always. Mmmmm. That's exactly what I did this morning, it's so fun to have the luxury to do that. No matter how old I grow to be, I'm going to keep on doing that.

SHOPPING IS MY THERAPY

Shopping is therapeutic. I'm not kidding. Come on, male species, admit it. I know you guys secretly enjoy shopping too. What's not to like [especially when Mum offered to pay, hehe]? I love dragging my mum out shopping, especially when I'm super duper broke, like about now. My wallet's only jam-packed with blue-coloured notes, and by blue, I mean the RM 1 type of blue, not the RM 50 type. How I wish.

We went to Metrojaya in Section 14, who had the magic words plastered from the racks. 'Sale' and '50% off'. My favorite phrases in the whole wide world. Haha. Bought two dressy-looking tops today which are so not really me at all, but somehow, I really really like them. Hmmm. My taste is evolving, I think. One's kinda sparkly, and the other one's flowery and sweet-looking. Yeah yeah, sweet and me don't exactly go, but I love that top. It's really pretty and spring-ish. Don't laugh when you guys see me wear it, yeah. I bought some other stuff too, but you guys don't really need to know what they are, 'cause erm, they're personal. Lol. Yeah, I'm sure you can figure out what I'm talking about.

Came home and realised that I needed to get some new slippers or heels as well. Dammit. Oh well, next time.

MAN-LY SQUEALS

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. I think it was Thurs night when
Ching, Siokkwan and I went to abduct our dear friend Joseph Dong to go mamak. Haha. He was so uncomfortable. Dong, first time out with three girls, ah? Anyway, we'll fast-forward through the part where he tried to talk Tamil to the mamak fellow, and come right to the end as we were leaving Manna's. He decided to go to the toilet, so...

Siokkwan: Hey, let's scare him, larh..
Me: He's definitely not going to be scared, right?
Siokkwan: Let's try *trying hard not to laugh*
--door opens--
Siokkwan: BOO!!!!!!
Joseph: Augggghhhhhh!

ROTFLMAO! Wahahahahahhaha. That was too funny. It was one of those you had to be there moments. It was hilarious, seriously. Yes, yes, I admit
me and Sioki were childish, juvenile, immature and a lot of other things, but growing up doesn't necessarily mean that you have to grow old, right? We are all still young at heart. [Well, except Joseph, who claims that he had a weak heart after we scared him, hehe. Yeah, whatever.]

And anyway, I don't think
Joseph reads my blog, so *phew*, I'm safe for the time being. *fingers crossed*

UNCLE CHRIS-TMAS

Which brings us to one of my bestest guy friends in the world,
Uncle Christopher Oh Jian Loong. One fine day, he intro-ed himself as Chris to my nephews and the lil cheeky monsters almost immediately christened him as "Uncle Christmas". Haha. Anyway, we ran into him at Manna's that day as well, we chatted for awhile, and reminisced. When I got home, I got an e-mail from him in my inbox. And man, it did seem like ages. His mail made me tear, he talked about all the times in school we had. Awww. Chris, you horrible horrible person, you made me cry at your e-mail.

Haha, I remember I didn't like him when I first met him because he did something quite awful to one of my girl friends. Omg, I just remembered this as I was typing: in Form 2,
Suki [who sat in front of Chris and I at that time] and I opened his teddy bear pencil box and messed up his stuff, and he went to complain to Pn. Yee about us. Haha! And what's even worse, Pn. Yee had made me sit next to him because she wanted me to help him in studying. Well, I don't really remember whether I helped him that much, lol, but I remember him doing pretty well in the final term of Form 2 compared to the previous term. And from there, somehow we became really good friends. Funny how things unravel, huh? From two people who didn't really like each other, to two people who studied together from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. in a day for SPM Sejarah. God. We were such nerds. Haha.

And then there was that time where we sang together at my brother's wedding, and I sang a few keys higher than planned, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him panicking. That was funny too, lol.

We've come a long way since teddy-bear pencil boxes and hating each other, that's for sure. Thank God for a friend like Chris, who I can really depend on and confide in. Although I don't see him at all these days, it's somehow still easy to just talk to him again. There's no discomfort, and I find that really great.

Oh and btw,
Chris, your bday present is still with me! Omg. There is seriously NEVER going to be a year where I give you your bday present on time.

BACK TO THE NOSE GRIND

Back to class tomorrow. Bah. Bah. Boo. Hoo. Nooooooooooooooo. *stamps foot* Idon'twannagobacktocollegetomorrow!!!!!!!! What a spoilt kid I am. Lol.

Back to class + getting back trial results + facing the fact that finals is a stone's throw away + torture + loads and loads of stress + piles of Economics - all my going out time - tv time = Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Even
Ms. Lee would have been proud of my maths equation. Haha.


Till the next time [which is probably a long way away], see ya, and I lurve all of you loads.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram