Two Down.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Listening to: Howie Day - Collide
Feeling: Like the end of the week won't come

THREE TO GO

Three more papers! One on Wednesday, one on Thursday and one more on Friday. The torture of it all. Man. If I'm already like this during trials, imagine what a bad-mooded wreck I'd be during my finals. Oh no. I'll be grouchy, suffering from the like of PMS and acting like the horrid Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. *touches wood* Nah, I'll still be the angelic
Wendy that you all love so much. Lol. Don't love me? Then DON'T READ MY BLOG! Haha. Yeah, anyway, self-absorbation aside, tomorrow's a free day. But well, that free will be occupied with tons and tons of Economics. Bleurgh. If there's something God left out when he made me, he left out my ability to understand Economics easily. Sometimes I don't really get it, but I just memorize it anyway. So, oh well, at least God balanced out my retarded understanding of Economics with okay memory skills.

~Photo-0805
Scary.

DE-STRESSING

Oh, and the netball competition is drawing nearer! I want people to come and watch us play, but on the other hand, I DON'T want people to come watch us play. Haha. I know that makes shitless sense, but well, on one hand I want people to support us! Support, man. And on the other hand, I don't want people I know to watch me sucking so badly. Life, life, it's ironic, isn't it? Anyway, there are already other people coming to watch us play, so I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that Saturday is a good netball day for me. And
Mary. And the rest of our team. I've missed playing netball with Mary, hehe. My shooting buddy when we used to play for Rumah Kuning back in the days.

I can now say 'back in the days', and REALLY mean it.

SHIKARAs and SARIs

Oh yeah, I forgot to blog about this earlier. I'm going to India! Yep yep, I'll be going after my finals in December with
Ching and her parents. I can barely wait, we were actually supposed to go last year, but for some reason it got cancelled, don't remember why though. So, we're finally going! I'm like this big kid who loves going on holiday. I mean, come on, the last time I went on an actual holiday was when I was 9, to Australia. Gonna be gone for 8 days, a lot of sightseeing and shopping involved *claps hands* And Hua Choon, we DO NOT have to wear SARIs when we go to India. Where the hell did you ever come up with that? Ridiculous So brilliant.

And by the way, a 'Shikara' is a local Indian gondola. Lol, just read that from the tour itinerary.

VOYAGE

Wei Soon's probably on the way to the airport as I type this. I think. How many hours do they advise you to go to the airport before your flight boards? Four? Somewhere along those lines. I'm missing him already. Oh and by the way, for those of you who do not know better and read my last post about him, I do not have any hots for him okay? He's just a close friend whom I'm gonna miss dearly. Just thought I'd clarify this, since his father thought .. you know. So, UNCLE, if you're reading this, you understand-lah now? Haha.

Yeah, but I'm sentimental, I don't like losing friends. I mean, he's not around physically, so that's one less friend in PJ to hang out with, depend on and disturb.

Wee Kee, although I don't know you that well, have a safe journey, take care and God bless. (But if you ever, ever read this, remember that time when Pn. Toh made you sit next to me in Standard 6 and we fought and then you told me that nobody wanted to talk to me anyway? I still remember that! Hmph. Shame on you!)

Wei Soon, you take care too, wear the present we bought you, bring back Russian guysugly chun floral shorts, and come back quickly so that you can feel tall again amongst us Malaysian. =P Make sure you miss us and Malaysia! Mwahahahhaha.

CHUBBYKINS

~Photo-0819
Wah, so cute. =D

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram