Only 'One'.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm a hopeless goner when it comes to One Tree Hill. Come on, what's not to like? Whoa. It's just something different, you know. Give me my Tree Hill drama anytime over O.C. Everything is great, the acting, the music, the quotes, the script, the production, right down to the opening credits and the theme song by the oh-so-talented Gavin DeGraw. Yeah, I'm a total One Tree Hill junkie at heart.

cast25
One Tree Hill Season 3's promo picture.

Mary, Suki and I just watched the season premiere for Season 3, and wow, I'm already so hooked.

Anyway, here's why I'm posting about it. You see, all throughout the episode, Peyton's painting a row of red numbers on the wall of her bedroom, and at the end of the episode, I finally realise why. It ended with a quote which I found pretty interesting and wanted to share.


"At this moment there are
6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared, some are coming home; some tell lies to make it through the day while others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one." - Peyton Sawyer, Season 3:01 - Like You Like An Arsonist

Come on. I was hooked. I am hooked. Can't wait to see the next one.


PS: Major thanks to
Wilson for downloading the episode for people like us who don't have the wonders of broadband, lol.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram