What.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Listening to: Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie
Currently feeling: Bleepy - bored + sleepy

...is my funky inner hair colour?

Your Hair Should Be Purple
Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.
[Yay, my hair is the right colour after all. Lol.]



...kind of candy am I?

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Very popular, one of you is not enough.

[Hmm, never tried one of these.]



...does my sleeping position say about me?

What Your Sleeping Position Says
You are secretly sensitive, but you often put up a front.Shy and private, you yearn for security.You take relationships slowly. You need lots of reassurances before you can trust.

[Ooh. That's quite true, actually.]



...is my blogging personality?

Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate
You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.

[I blog for a cause? Huh? You kinda lost me there. I blog because I like to, is that a cause?]



...my ideal relationship?

Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.But you may be ready in a couple of years.You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.

[So true...]



...is my inner child?

Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.

[So true, too... How many other teenagers would be as excited as me during tanglung festival?]



...is my pizza personality?
Cheese Pizza

Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.

[I don't know, do I impress you guys? Haha.]



...are the keys to my heart?
The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

[Oooooooh.
=) ]


Yup, as you can see, I was kinda bored. So, I did a few of those quiz thingies. *blushes*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram