Buzzing With Conversation.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

We had such an eventful dinner today because a bee flew into the house.

Joshua: I want the bee to bite me.
Su: Har?! Silly boy. Why do you want the bee to bite you?
Joshua: *gives her a -_-" look* So then I can whack the bee lor!

Joel: *does ninja-kick and imitates Bruce Lee's fighting stance, jumping on the spot* I'm going to karata-chop you, bee!

Joshua: I'm going to kick the bee's butt! Kick his butt!
Me: *shocked* Where did he learn that?
Su: *roll eyes* Stupid Cartoon Network lorrr.
Joshua: Hor, mummy! You say 'stupid'!

Aaron: I thought Ah Kong burn the beehive last time?
Me: They made another hive lor.
Aaron: Why they make another hive?
Me: The queen bee needs a place to stay ma.
Aaron: Why they always stay here? Ask them to stay at Chia Ching cheh cheh's house la!
Me: *snicker snicker* :D

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram