Pre-Exam Pic Spam.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I hate ball pens. Little no-good useless things. They NEVER work for me. Blah. *glares at all the ball pens in the world*

My whole family went off to Genting for lunch and I'm stuck here at home alone. Boo bloody hoo.

~Photo-1411 copy
Ain't she adorable?

I feel like eating cookies and cream ice-cream. There's none in the freezer. :(

I am the clumsiest person in the world. I pokai-ed on the stairs that day, omg. So bloody embarassing and painful to the knees and ego. Dropped my books and papers over the stairs and stupid girls behind me didn't even come to help. That scene where some hot charming guy comes and helps you up? Totally only exists in movies. Darren kept on calling me Pokai Girl that day. -_-"

I'm almost done reading Accounting theories, but I have a looooong way to go in terms of practicing questions. Boo.

Ooh. But One Tree Hill was so good. Some creepy shit going on with Peyton's brother. I can't wait for next week, but blah. I'm having exams next week.

I'm pretty sure I should be studying right now.

Manchester United vs. Liverpool tonight! Eek, I hope Gary is okay to play. We better win this one!

I love everyone I know. Okay, such an overgeneralisation, because I know bitches and assholes and I don't love them. But in this case, people I know is just confined to people I know well. Why does it? Because I say so. And yes, that means you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you. Family. Friends. You know. Ehh, reading that sentence back made me go WTF. I confuse myself. Random as hell.

I downloaded Christmas songs. Hee. Christmassy songs makes me feel uber happy.

I'm actually getting rather excited at the prospect of going to Australia next year. That is, if I get selected. I'm probably getting way too worked up for my own good, because it's going to feel like pure shit if I don't get it. But I'm excited.

~Photo-1421 copy
Welcome to my mess.

~Photo-1415 copy
Welcome to my mess, part 2.

~Photo-1416 copy
Hi, meet my Accounting handbook.

~Photo-1418 copy
This is what I stare at when nothing's going into my head.

~Photo-1419 copy
My idea of motivation. Maybe if I stare at it long enough, it'll actually happen.

~Photo-1420 copy
And my bible quotes there on the side.

~Photo-1417 copy
Ching's note that came with the cookies she gave me. That last line reads: 'For best results, use with academic texts and references regularly =P' I adore my best friend. She's awesome. You should be jealous of me.

~Photo-1408 copy
Macroeconomics. Check out my stationery collection at the side there. LOL.

~Photo-1410 copy
Eeek. Look at that colour of god knows what. My mother seems to think that by drinking this leong sum sou whatchamacalit, my brain will absorb information better. Oh, joy. The downside? It's some murky bitter stuff. Ack.

~Photo-1409 copy
So I have a cup of that thing, and another cup of Coke to wash it down.

~Photo-1412
I went for a break, watched a little tv, had lunch and when I came back, my cup of Coke was miraculously refilled with more bitterjuice! My mother is so sneaky. Hee.

~Photo-1397 copy
The eight of us went to a buka-puasa thing the previous week. And look at the mountains of food we bought. Stuffed ourselves silly... and then went out to the park to play with fireworks. We're big kids.

Stole the rest of the pics off Marcus' friendster, because I haven't gotten the pics from Mary yet.

36508313148645l copy
Marcus paedophile-ing my niece.

36508485540663l copy
Us: Vanessa, why you like Marcus kor kor?
Vanessa: *pauses and then says in a tiny sweet voice* Because Marcus kor kor handsome boy.
Us: *speechless*

Where in the world did she learn that from?

36508404439277l copy
The kids and their new toys. :P

36508167429899l copy
If you want any of their numbers, ask me. Heh.
Psst: Woi Nick, why you go and semi-smile and look at the camera? Fail. Where's the yeng-pose?

~Photo-1389 copy
The three vainpots.

~Photo-1394 copy
Ooh if you have the latest issue of Reader's Digest, there's Su and Joshua in an article about Tetra Pak! :D

Random quote-

Me: So, boy, you think you can get number what in class? If you get top ten, I buy you ice cream, okay?

Aaron: Errr, I think I get number two, or number one, or number three, or number five or number eleven.

Me: ?!

Random-ness runs in our veins, I tell you.

So much for spending my Sunday studying, eh?

I missssssssss youuuuuuu allllllllllllllll!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram