You Know Y'all Missed Me.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Omgyay! I'm halfway there. Believe it or not.

The Accounting B paperwas such a pain both physically and figuratively. Blah. I WILL CRY IF I HAVE TO RETAKE IT. Marketing was pretty darn good, heh.

Macroeconomics left, which I've got a whole shiz-load of graphs to memorise understand and go through; and Business Law, possibly the scariest, most-imposing, doomingly horrifying paper.

Dad was watching an old England rerun on TV this morning. I think it was 1998? Nostalgic betul. Sat down and watched with him for a little while. Seaman in goal, Sheringham, Shearer up front. Paul Ince! Babybecks! Babygary! Babyscholes! Good old days.



Speaking of which, did anyone else realise that there's one young reserve player who looks scarily like Paul Scholes? He played against Crewe Alexandria and I would find a picture of him, but frankly, I'm too lazy, and I should be studying. He looks like a young, skinny Scholesy, ginger-topped and all. Heh.

Got me all nostalgic, seeing Gary and Becks playing together. That might never happen again :( Who misses them? *raises hand*

2602263P MU V EVE G NEVILLE
*inserts sighing*

If Bolton beats MU tonight, I will be on the war path. You know I'm always nice to Bolton, Xue, but not when they're playing MU. Heh.

Oops, sorry. I started rambling and this somehow turned out to be a football-post. Eek. My sorries to the football-illiterate. I'll be back next time with better stuff.

Anyways. To everyone who wished me luck with exams and urged me on with SMSes and stuff, you guys are SO TEH AWESOME. Mwah.

Conversation of the week-

Me: If I buy a jersey, I know what number I want to put on it. (For the record, Gary Neville a.k.a. my football hero/favourite player ever wears number 2. Got that? Good.)
Nick: *trying to be all sarcastic* What could it be? Does it come after three and before four?
Me: (stunned pause) - *and then laughs uncontrollably* You mean three and a half?

We both LMAO like crazy.

Ehh, it's not as funny all typed up. Darn. Oh well. It needs to be put on the blog so I can look back in ten years and laugh at the idea of a 3½ on the back of a jersey. Heh.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram