Scarcity.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Posts from now till early November, will most probably be scarce and few in between. Why? Boo. Exams are just about two weeks round the corner and I am wayyyyyy behind in terms of just about everything that needs to be studied. I apologise for not being a good, consistent blogger, but I haven't had time and I'm probably going to be MIA for the next month or so. And let's be real here, I'm sure you don't want to know about which chapter I studied, or which graphs I don't understand, or how come my accounts can't balance, so yeah.

I've got four papers-
Introductory Accounting B, 26th October
Marketing, 27th October
Macroeconomics, 30th October
Business Law, 2nd November

Noooo. :( What happened to the days where we had at least five days off in between each paper so we could do some last-minute cramming?

So, if you don't see me from now till then, don't worry about me. Or even if you haven't noticed that I was missing at all, pretend you did, oh-kay? :D

On a very different note, turn to page three of the Star today. Ah Ma and Ah Kong are in the papers. Kissing. ;)

Click here for the online version. If you've seen it, my grandparents celebrated their 70th anniversary this weekend. I think 70 years is amazing, really. How many people can say that they have stayed married for seven long decades, let alone live until that age? In this day and time, it's an achievement, and thank God, they are still healthy. They drink Coke, wine, and can probably eat more than you and me.

n_03kiss
Awwwww.

If you look at the picture, you can spot my mom and Su, who's my sis-in-law. I was behind or at the side somewhere. Darn. There goes my brush with fame, LOL. If you look closely, you can probably see my brother and Amelia squatting down at the left-bottom corner too. And like, half of my dad somewhere in the back. Haha.

SMS from Su this morning: Wen, I'm a celebrity in my office. My colleagues noticed n now want to cut n hang it on our dept's notice board. So malu!

The photographer was hilarious though. "Uncle, kiss dia sikit, boleh?" And my grandfather, obviously, cannot understand what the heck the dude's saying, so my aunties and uncles were shouting KISS in Hokkien at him. And all the clapping we were doing? Instructed by him as well. Once the reporter came into the restaurant though, all the women whipped out their trusty compact mirrors and touched up on their makeup. LMAO. It's such a Malaysian thing to do, I tell you.

Evelyn: Wen, got veggie stuck in my teeth ar?
Me: *snicker snicker* -_-"

Family dinners are always SO much fun.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram