And the Devils Are Back.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Finally, Manchester United, back to our winning ways after the loss to Arse-nal and the draw at Reading. Thank God! Back on top of the Premiership where we belong.

Overall, I thought it went well. They could've gotten a lot more goals than the two that they had. Cristiano hit the posts a few times, Fletcher too, had a penalty call dismissed, stuff like that. It was great to see the flowing football again, I've missed it from them. It's what I love about them, along with the passion and the players and the club and its history.


Ole 2

Ole 1
Go Ollie. :)

What is it on Rooney's face, though? It's like he's growing a garden on there. Maybe if he shaves it all off, he'll rediscover his form. Come on, now. It feels like forever since he's scored.

Rooney 1
Check out his new beard.

Gary played well, as usual, is there ever any question? :P

I'm hungry, but if I go down to the cafeteria, I'm going to lose this computer. I can just feel it in my bones.

I don't know if there's Business Law tute today. Should I go check? AND lose this computer?

Choices, choices.

See how exactly random I can get?

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram