Everyday Combat.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Financial Modelling assignment ALMOST down. I've done my part, the rest of the group's doing theirs, and then what's left is the editting and fine-tuning, which we'll do together anyway, so that's great.

What's left is Money & Caps. Gawd. That one is so not fun. 2000 words. I know I shouldn't be complaining when Yao's smallest mini-assignment is 3000 words, but still. Eeee. To top it off there's that pesky mid-sem smack right in the middle of the week. I'm going to bring my notes with me to Grampians but I don't think I'll do any studying while I'm there.

We leave for Grampians tomorrow! Whee. It's gonna be so much fun. Five hour hike on Wednesday, omg. I've done these kind of things back in secondary school before, but that was a while ago, and this one sounds insane. It sounds all mountain-y, and hilly, and steep and tiring, and my legs are going to feel like tofu after that. I hope I don't roll down or anything. Heh.

But who cares? It's going to be F-U-N. :D

See you guys later, take care! :)

Psst- Ching, please go and eat one nice big plate of Maybank nasi lemak ayam on my behalf. I'm salivating.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram