Manic Monday.

Monday, April 02, 2007

...or not. Heh, got you there. I've been such a bum that it isn't even funny. Woke up past noon, bummed around, watched Music and Lyrics, which is such an awwwwww movie. Not a very productive Monday, I'd say. Definitely going to go do work tonight. MUST. Start. NERDING. NOW. Heh. Classes again tomorrow through to Thursday, not forgetting the very dreaded four-hour straight lectures in the same LT on whacked-up Wednesday, which is made a lot more bearable with dear Tricia.

So Thursday and Friday nights last week were spent crazily with the whole extended bunch of Clayton ppl because it was
G-Mun's twentieth birthday! :) Thursday night was dinner at this Chinese restaurant in Springvale, and the Friday night was dinner at an awesome Italian restaurant called Sofia in Burwood, and then off to G-Mun's place for drinking and games. Vodka shots. Yumm. ;) Which was what inspired me to that drunken post that other day, really. I think I might have drunkenly key-smashed a few grammatically-incorrect sentences to Drew online, and left Nick a couple of others, and had a tipsy conversation with Bethany about Gary Neville. Oopsies.

Pics and all to come later, since I've since realised that my camera really, really, really sucks and because there are so many camwhores around, there
definitely aren't a lack of photos. There's just a lag in between the event and when I actually get them all.

Ooh, umm, what else? We're off to Grampians during easter break. Road trip, whee. That should be loads of fun. I think almost twenty of us, if not more. It's like a mountain range-cum-national park in Victoria, which probably means loads of hiking/trekking? Uh oh. I haven't done anything like that since Leo/PBSM leadership camps which was more than two years ago. Gulp. Doesn't matter though, the company will be good, and that's what matters.
Su and my brother told me that Grampians was a 'must-go' place when I'm here, so hopefully that's true.

Oh, speaking of
Su and my bro, they're coming to Australia at the end of May to visit. YAY. Okay, so maybe not primarily to visit me, but that's partially it. Su's parents also stay here, somewhere in Clayton, so they're coming to visit them too. Awesome, because I miss them like crazy, and also because they have tons of empty space in their luggage which is going to be filled with MY stuff from home. *does happy dance* Never mind how I'm going to bring all my home stuff + new shopping stuff home at the end of the year. And I'll get to see the lil rascals. Joel, Josh and Amelia, who I hear can already stand and dance. Eeeee. She will be sho cuuuuutte. I'm so excited, you can ask Serena just how many times I have said, 'when my brother comes in May...'. LOL.

Oh, and one last thing. Remember that application I was talking about awhile ago? The one where I applied for a spot on the Welfare Committee of Monsu Caulfield? Well, yep. I got it. :) Maybe because no one else applied, but oh well,
wish me luck. This will be good for me, help me to meet even more people, because I'm sure as hell going to make the best of my year here. Without failing anything, might I add. Heh.

I know my posts have been so boring without pictures and stuff. Sorry people.

Psst- A very, very, VERRRRRRRRYYYYYY happy birthday to
Ms. Loong Sheng Mae. Sheng, I'm so glad that we both went to the Leo leadership camp and got to know each other better there... things wouldn't have been the same without you there, eating your fish so clean that the cat wouldn't take it, breaking our McKynders raft into half, and screaming so much on the rope-thingy activity that it was so funny. And of course, I'm just as grateful as you for being the Leo I.U. Director to my fussy, frazzled, frantic self. :P May you have a wonderful year being twen-teen, babe! See ya soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram