Stress Mess.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

OMG. All of the following is happening in Week 7, i.e. Big Bad Week after Easter Break.

Accounting Info Systems & Financial Modelling assignment due on Monday.

Cost Info for Decision Making mid-sem exam on Wednesday.

Money and Capital Markets assignment due on Friday.

If my name gets randomly picked tomorrow, then I will also have my Cost Info presentation that week, on Thursday.

Shoot me now. Someone.

Someone start choosing what you're going to write on my grave, thankyouverymuch.

Edit: The beats of Timbaland, Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake's Give It to Me are ringing in my head and are keeping me from doing tutorial work. Go away, addictive song. Shoo.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram