Out of the Blue.

Friday, April 06, 2007

So, the purple pretty layout has stuck with me for more than over a year, maybe? *pets purple layout for being so loyal* But we-ell, time for a spiffy change.

I still love my purple like no other, but it's back to the blue. All-time favourite colour. Colour of the seas and skies. Peaceful. We'll see how long I stick with this blue, neither here nor there, narcisstic layout.

The alignment seems all rubbish-y with my laptop, though, don't know if it looks that way for anyone else.

Drop me a line, guys!

Psst: Hands up, people back home who were very pleasantly surprised at pasar malam yesterday! Hee. I was soooo tempted to let the cat out of the bag.

Okay, that's enough with procrastinating and back to work.

Have a wonderful Easter, everyone. :)

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram