The Aftermath and My Football Love.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Okay, firstly I need to extend thanks to you guys for making me feel better after that night, especially Serena for trying to calm me down. I really don't know what I'd do without her here.

It was bad. I'm not gonna deny that.
I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out. But Pohpoh was suffering. Papa says her whole body was swollen, and the skin in her hands burst and a bluish, murky liquid flowed out. My brother went to see her a week before she died, and he told me that she was in terrible pain. It pains me that she suffered so badly, but at least the suffering's over for her. Less than a hundred days after Gong Gong passed away, she went to be with him. I pray that they're both together in a better place now.

*

So yeah, I've got Financial Management exam on Tuesday, another Money and Caps presentation on the same day, and Financial Modeling assignment due the Monday after. *dies* The workload NEVER seems to eases, bleh.

Die, Financial Management, die. Die, NPVs, and IRRs, and capital budgeting methods,
DIE.

I am dying for it to be
all over and go let loose. I need a good party.

*

I really should be studying, but instead I've been on Youtube, watching highlights of Man Utd vs. Everton. I miss my football so bad. I miss John Dykes and ESPN. Omg.

United? FTW. =p

And I know I'm majorly behind on this, but the PFA Team of the Year? Eight Manchester United players made the PFA Team. How bleedin' awesome is that?

In goal and defense, Edwin van der Saar, Gary Neville, Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra; in midfield, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Cristiano Ronaldo; and the rest of the team has Gerrard, Drogba and dammit I forgot the last striker. Meh. He's from one of the smaller teams though, if I remember correctly, and has a Russian sounding name.

I just love the way
our defense practically pwns the PFA team. Hee.

Also, Gary is love. Hee.

*

In other news- It is getting way colder here, and it gets darker a lot faster. When I first came in the summer, it was still bright and sunny at like 8 p.m., but now when it's almost 6 in the evening, it's already pretty dark out.

Oh, and I bought boots. Shopping therapy was so
amazingly gooooooooood, except for the fact that I probably also spent a lot more money than I should've. But. Who. Cares. I got my boots, and my ballet flats, and my long black cardi, and leggings, and my tunic and...yes, now all I need to go study for my exam. Pfft.

Went to the Dandenong market yesterday with Quinnie and Serena, and omg, I nearly died from
jakun-ness because I saw kangkung. Oh, how I miss you, kangkung belacan.

*

Pictures soon to come. I promise. Really.

And also- Majorly huge birthday wishes to dear
Mun Fong, turning the big two-oh today. I miss your contagious laughter, your random-ness and your...potato salad, babe. =) Have a good day.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram