Digression Galore.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I realise that I mostly blog these days at the comp labs. It's fast and it's convenient. And I don't freaking care if people are looking over my shoulder to see what I'm writing. It's like, I've seen people very blatantly blogging in the labs, and very blatantly trying to block what they're typing. If it's THAT private in the first place, you probably wouldn't even be blogging about it now, would you? Unless, well, your blog's private. I haven't figured out how to do that yet, but at the moment, I don't feel any need to anyways. Don't make me make my blog private, all you lurkers! Y'all don't wanna lose your source of entertainment because I'm such an interesting person now, do you? Blah.

So anyways. I digress. Like I always do.

The
opportunity cost of today's post is a missed Management lecture. Bryan and I have decided to talk about everyday ongoings in academic terms i.e. opportunity cost, scarcity, debit/credit, all that shit la. It's supposed to help us get by (and also I think it makes us feel more intellectual, that's why). I woke up at 7.0o SHARP to the sound of my alarm clock blaring and blaring like there's no tomorrow. So I turned over and did the 'smart' thing: I turned it off, flipped over and went back to snoring like an old man (I think I can join Wei Soon's Snoreharmonic Orchestra already). So lazy-bummy me was very late for the very boring and very long Management lecture. Lazy-bummy me skips Management lecture to complete Business and Econs Stats assignment. The rest, as they say, is history. Here I am, blogging and blasting music through my headphones to wake me up.

I'm blogging because the internet connection here is heavenly. I tell you, if my dad ever eases up on me and finally gives me the advantage of broadband, I think I'll blog pretty often. Because it's fast like *snaps fingers* that!

So again, anyways. What was the point of today's post? I think i forgot. Whoops.

Oh yes,
bloody spammers. Dieeeeeeeeee. Not like my chatterbox has ever been polluted with anony-spammers but I know of people who do. So spammers: die. Or us big-bad-bloggers will come hunt you down and smash your head with a meat-cleaver. Oh yeah, we can see your IP addy and stuff like that. [Not like it really makes a difference to me, but I just like saying that for the sake of saying that]

I was going to type out a whole rant about spammers and their disturbance to the existence of this world, but I'm lazy. So there. Pfft.

*

The song of the mo-
All American Rejects' Move Along.

Thought of the minute- Lucky I came early and managed to snag a comp for myself. The ratios are like 7 students to one comp. Usually we have to prowl around for comps and once an available one surfaces.. we all
attaaaack!

Wish(es) of the day- To go back to form five.

Thing(s) I should do- Stop blogging for this week, at least!

Thing(s) you should do- Play some netball. I so wannnnnnaaaa play. After watching all the Commonwealth Games. Let's go, someone, pretty please?

My favourite quotes since the last time I blogged:

Plagarised from dear Shengs: "True friends are ppl who let you know what, where, when, who, how and why things happens with absolute truth..even if you may not like it.."

She says she doesn't know if such a quote exists, but heck care. I like it.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram