Ranting Spot.

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm tired. And yet, I still have not gotten any substantial work done on my FOUR gigantic assignments which are due very, very soon.

Bugger to the Melbourne Commonwealth Games. Is it my fault that I spend more time watching gymnastics than doing research for my assignments? Well, yeah, but that's not the point.

I have to buck up. I need an 85% average for my first year, seeing as my scholarship appeal for that measly 0.1 mark has not gotten any responses. It seems bloody far to me at this point.

It's not a good week. My beloved USB Bluetooth device also chose to break down. Sigh. I'm gonna have to fork out another 60 bucks or so for a new one.

I'm a sad, sad girl who needs to rant. Thank god for blogs. And thank god for friends.

Was naughty on Friday night and sneaked out to go to Nooks. The same place where we went nuts during Michelle's homecoming. We stayed there till about 3 the last time, dancing around like mad fellas; plus, we got loadsa free stuff.

So, we went there again, and: They recognise us! God, I'm mortified.

Sk and I got to catch up with darling Sharm, while Amanda sort-of chatted up this Indian engineer dude. And what were they talking about? Business. Engineering. Melaka history. *raised eyebrow* Whatever lights your fire, man.

There was an old Man Utd vs. Chelsea match showing, with floppy-haired Beckham and legend Peter Schmeichel still around. And they led Chelsea 3-0. Wish that would happen again.

Came home, tipsy. I still remember the last time it happened. My dad thought I was a robber and came out of his room with a torchlight and a baseball bat. Lmao. No such drama this time round, gladly.

I had the weirdest dream this morning. I dreamt that we went on this cruise, and we got killed by pirates. Paranoid, much?

*

The song of the mo- Jack's Mannequin's
Dark Blue

Thought of the minute- My back hurts. I'm getting more and more fragile by the day.

Wish(es) of the day- To play netball again. I'm so inspired by the netball matches they show on the Commonwealth channels. :D And I know I'm not the only one, so let's go!

Thing(s) I should do- Clean my room; start assignments. Third post running that I haven't had to edit this.

Thing(s) you should do- Root for Malaysia. We need more
gold medals.

Quote of the past week:

Mr. X: Are you Malay? You look Malay.

Sharm: No, actually my dad's Irish and my mother's Mongolian.

Me: *tries to laugh my arse off silently*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram