JosePansy Flaming.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Note: If you're a Chelsea fan [read: Mary], you better not read further. Some bashing up ahead because I'm such an angsty person, lol. Don't say I didn't warn you.




Stupid sore losers. And when I say that, I'm not referring to the players. I'm referring to the manager, Jose Mourinhuo or however you spell it. Let's just call him
JosePansy for now.

JosePansy is such a sore, bengkak loser.

If you've seen the article in Tuesday's sports section, you'll know what I'm referring to. Or you can click here to read it.

So what? You lost to Fulham. Big deal. You're like 12 freaking points adrift in the Premiership, ANYWAY. Fulham played a better game and read your strategy i.e. supressing Makelele and his passing. Big deal. Is everyone else not allowed to win? Accept defeat like a man.

He accuses Fulham players of trying to influence the referee. What a 'Hi kettle, me pot' scenario. Oh yeah, he who practicallly jumps down referee's throats every match when his players are the ones threatically diving and when one of his central defenders practically has his arm stuck to the ball every time.

Childish old hag.

He needs a nice, sharp, long pin. What for? To inflate his ego the size of the North Pole. Or maybe to stick up his arse.

Me? I'm going to stick to Man Utd. No doubt. Sir Alex F can be pretty bad at times too, but
JosePansy just takes the GoshMyHeadIsSoBigThatICan'tSeeThePitch Award.

*

The song of the mo- Teddy Geiger's For You I Will.

Thought of the minute- Yawn. *rubs eyes sleepily*

Wish(es) of the day- If only I didn't have to go for the microecons lecture later.

Thing(s) I should do- Clean my room; start assignments. Fifth post running that I haven't had to edit this. I should just put this as my new blog header or something.

Thing(s) you should do- Get some sleep for me. Yawn.

Today's (plagarised) quote:

THE RULES

1. The Female always makes the Rules.

2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.

3. No Male can possibly know all the Rules.

4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all the Rules, she must immediately change some or all the Rules.

5. The Female is NEVER wrong.

6. If the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the Male did or said wrong.

7. If Rule 6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.

8. The Female can change her mind at any given point in time.

9. The Male must never change his mind without written consent from the Female.

10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.

12. The Female must under NO CIRCUMSTANCES let the Male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.

13. Any attempt to document these Rules could result in bodily harm.

14. If the Female has PMS, all Rules are null and void.

15. The Male cannot diagnose PMS.



:D !

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram