High on Giggles.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Last night was a blast. Went to Murni, had dinner, and checked out a few guys loudly. Haha. Went back to Ching's place to hang out and pig around after that. I love hanging out with these crazy girls. ;P

~Photo-0417
Mary, me and Sioki, all cam-whoring.

~Photo-0410
Me and Sioki, soooo full from dinner.

~Photo-0420
Haha, I kinda cut everyone out. Well, what do you expect lar, my phone is first and foremost not a camera. So we got Ching's camera and set it up to timer mode. Yes, I know we're syok sendiri but who cares? As long as we're having fun.

~Photo-0423
Ching setting up the camera.

Taking pictures with a timer is tough work with Mary around. Quote, "Asking Mary not to laugh is like asking a brinjal not to be purple", unquote. Everytime we set the camera up, and got into poses and pasted smiles on our faces, someone would start snickering [usually Mary], which would trigger us all off again. So by the time our picture was taken, we're all giggling like mad. Yep, so we look REALLY happy in the pictures, or REALLY drunk.
I'll post them up when I get the timer pictures from Ching.

~Photo-0427
Ching, me and Suki. Ching actually styled Suki's hair, but you can't see it properly with my blur camera.

~Photo-0412
Mary. The picture says it all.

And you know, EVERYTIME we hang out, one of us will have a little accident. A blooper. An embarassing moment. One of us, let's call her X*, fell off the bed. Omg. That was a classic incident. You could see them trying to grab her to save her, but she just...FELL. Poor dear. Her ankle was swollen. Moral of the story: don't sit so near the edge of the bed. Even if you do, grab on to your friend closest to you to drag her along with you too. Hee hee. That's easy for me to say, cause I was sitting quite a bit away from her. Haha.

*Name has been changed to protect privacy. Wait, to protect pride, more like it.

~Photo-0434
Our feet, and Ms. X's ankle being wrapped with an ice pack.

~Photo-0437
Ooh, I like stars. :) Thanks Caryn, I curi-ed this idea from your MSN pic. Fingers crossed, no copyright. :)

I just want to say, I LURRRVEEEE YOU BABES! I know we burn off loads of calories when we laugh. So let's never stop laughing! Next week again, yeah?

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram