Fingers Crossed.

Friday, June 17, 2005

You know what, the list of National Service trainees for the next 1988 batch is out. And I just have this horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that I'll be one of the chosen ones who should feel so 'bangga' and all that shit. Right. I mean, I'm fine with NS and all, but I don't exactly jump up and down at the idea of going, you know. Not patriotic. Not much.

I just gave
Andrew my IC number... And he's checking for me now. NOW!

My fingers are shaking. I can barely type properly.

Oh no, it's taking so long.

I'm getting worried.

Andrew. What's. Taking. You. So. Long?

I think I'm getting high blood pressure, right here, right now.

He just replied me on MSN.

I don't wanna open the chat window!

Oh NO. Oh NO. Oh NO.

I take a deep breath and mumble "No, no, no, no..." under my breath to open the chat window. And he says "Okay, wait."

Grrrrrr.

I'm going to die from a heart attack.
ANDREW!!!!!!!!!

Oh no. The chat window is blinking again.

And he says: TAHNIAH.
My heart drops. I've seen those SMSes that say 'TAHNIAH, anda terpilih'.

And then he says: Pemilik No. KP 880808436076 TIDAK terpilih.

I feel like texting everyone now to tell them the good news. Phew.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram