Snip Snip.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Accounting class got cancelled today, so I skipped the rest of my classes to go for a haircut with Mary. Got a teeny trim, cause I was getting split ends. I wonder why split ends happen. Does that mean my hair's unhealthy or something? It doesn't really look unhealthy, though. Right? Right? Lol, I need some assurance here.

We went to Kimarie's in SS2, and went up to the first floor, which is the hairdressing school. RM 3.50 for a haircut, done by the students there. Of course, the supervisors will touch up on your hair after the students are done. Oh trust me, you gotta be real patient. I took two hours to wash, trim and blow my hair. But well, I kept on thinking of the money I'll save. Haha. She said she'd never washed anyone's hair who was as long and thick as mine, and kept on going back to the washing area to get shampoo. THREE TIMES. Cause the shampoo she brought back wasn't enough for my hair. Lol. It was kinda funny actually.

After what seemed like ages, we went off to Wong Kok for lunch. Food's expensive and not that fantastic, but the environment is nice and comfy. Going to have our weekly girls night gathering in/out later at Murni's. Can't wait. We've all got a whole week of stories to update each other on. I'm glad that we're really making it a point and making an effort to meet up with each other at least once a week. Or else we could just drift apart like that.

Going to play badminton again tomorrow morning with
Ching, Mary, Andrew, Lik Xiong and hopefully a few others. Yay. Must brush up on my skills. Haha. Must learn how to smash. I think it's the only other game I can play half-decently besides netball. Hey people, I'm a pretty okay netball player, you know, even though I look so clumsy playing basketball. They're NOT THAT similar, okayyy. Lol. Yes, and I AM being defensive here.

Oh yeah. Check out my newest TV show obsession. ONE TREE HILL. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. The basketball scenes are jaw-droppers. Especially the one-on-one session between Lucas and Nathan during the first episode. Plus, the guys are hot. Lol. What more could you ask for?

othposter
The poster featuring 'Nathan' and 'Haley'. I can't find the one featuring Chad Michael Murray.

one tree hill
The cast of One Tree Hill.

Hmmm. Wonder whether the letter from college is here yet. Must go and intercept when the postman comes and screen the letter before my parents get to it. Lol.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram