Tag. You're IT.

Friday, June 10, 2005

I see Sher Reen running towards me. Her figure, at first only a dot on the horizon, is now only a couple of metres away from me. In her hand she holds a silver baton. I start jogging on the spot, sweat dripping off my brow, heart pounding in anticipation. I can almost see the finish line from here. The adrenalin runs through me as the she passes the baton to me. I fumble... And drop it.

Time stops. I've dropped the Blogger's Baton, you all. I never liked relay races anyway.

Haha!!

For those of you who are slow, and do not appreciate my weak attempt at humour, clear out. This is obviously not the place for you. You need at least half a brain to understand me.

Gosh, I'm getting way too lame for my own good. It just sort of comes with the ton of free time, you know. Lol. Or maybe I should say drama queen. Oh come on people, I just miss writing fictional stories. You know, where everyone is perfect and they live in houses with white picket fences and three dogs. Some fluff or other, but I used to love conjuring them up a few years ago. More on that another day, anyway.

So anyway, I'VE BEEN TAGGED! Yeah, remember those catching games we used to play in primary school, which resulted in scraped knees, huffing and puffing? Yeah well, I'm IT now. Haha, who would've thought?

Anyway.. Here goes, dropped baton and all.

LAST BLOG I READ WAS : Sher Reen's of course. When I saw her running towards me with the baton and all. Hee hee. She also made me blush.

IMO, THE BEST ENTRY I HAVE EVER BLOGGED IS : Hmm, that's a pretty tough one. But I shall be modest, and not say all of them. *pauses* Yes, I'm just kidding. I think I'll go with the ones I started off with, back last year in December where I blogged pretty religiously. =)

FIVE BLOGS THAT MAY BE BETTER THAN MINE :

Sharmin, with her continuous razor-sharp gigantic bag of wits and sarcasm.
Sher Reen, whose language never fails to impress me, and whose classy layout I oh-so-adore.
Mei Ling, and all her cool anime backgrounds, plus, I love the way she rants.
Sheng, I love the way she updates regularly, telling us all about the day she had. It's familiar and comforting, warm and fuzzy. :) Am I making sense? Of course, I like to laugh at her too, lah!
Chris, because the topics he blogs on are well-thought out and defined. Rather than just my usual psycho-babble bull. He makes me think. Even though he's mean, and he keeps on ditching me. Hmph.


I KNOW MY READERS ARE ADDICTED TO MY BLOG BECAUSE : I'm too damn funny. And they like looking at my pictures. Hah! They're probably just thinking, "God, what a sad blog. Let's just visit it daily to make the visit counter go up."

I PASS THIS TO :

Sharm, because I miss you. And let's give you something Malaysian to do while you're over there fishing and what not. Freezing and all, and nearly drinking dishwashing liquid.

Sheng, because I miss you too, lah. And I so wanna see you answer the "I know my readers are addicted to my blog because..." part! Haha!

K Vin, because I want to disturb you! Mwahahahahahaha! Here's the baton, buddy! *inserts another evil chuckle here* Ain't I just mean? And sadistic? Nah, I just like the way you express yourself. It's so "frickin'" interesting. :) Yea, you use that term, like, tons.

Wern Ai, because your aunt won't ever see it. Lol. Giving you more opportunities at linguistic freedom. Not that you need it and all, you know. That's just it. I know that didn't make a hell whole lot of sense. But anyway, you're IT, because I say so. :) And I like the way you write.
:)

So that's that, people! The Big Bad Blogger's Baton is coming your way. The guy who created this is probably wishing that it had never reached me at all in the first place.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram