Being External.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

See, I was at the usual scrutinising in front of my gigantic mirrors, and I realised something. My hair is SO getting longer. *throws confetti*

It is getting longer, and the layers are growing nice and... yeah, and a ton more
bimbotastic thoughts which you probably do not want to read, so I'll spare your couple of brain cells from dying. Oh speaking of bimbo, according to the main blurbs in the Yahoo! homepage, Paris Hilton has been sent to jail for drunk driving. Heh. Let's see her try to sing behind bars.

Edit:

P2140327
Longer. Finally. I like.

Umm yes, and another bimbo update- the
mega Godzilla-sized pimple on my nose has finally gone down a little and I don't look so much like a witch with a wart anymore.

I reaaaally have nothing intellectual to say today. I think all that smoke and alco last night killed a couple of brain cells too.
Lavish was so much better than Amber. They at least played Sexyback (which suddenly reminds me of our netball team, and Pek Wah doing the netball team Sexyback dance at the Curve countdown and being sprayed with a mouthful of those spray-ey/foamy thingys by this small kid, lol) unlike that stuck up DJ at Amber, and there was at least people dancing, unlike kayu Eddie and his friends last time. Inside joke, and you all probably won't even find it funny, so I'm not going to bother explaining. Heh. It was mega-packed inside, though. We waited for at least forty mins outside, which is so un-fun when it's cold and windy. Brr. Oh well, at least waiting in line with a big bunch of crazy people is entertaining. Caryn and I tried to squeeze our way through in the front, but failed terribly and ended up being human-sandwiched in the middle. But hey, at least it was warm in the sandwich. Lol.

Finally got through to the front, and got in, and omg, so packed. Like Maison's on Thursday nights. Literally body to body on the dance floor. That, and
Ms. Poh Yee is very entertaining when she's high not 100% sober. :P

P/S- Period talk in the car?
Funniest conversation ever. Lol. G-Mun, yours come yet this morning? Lmao.

Pics to come soon once I steal them from
Jasmine and Caryn.

Ohh, and assignment deadline's been apparently extended to Wednesday. Yessss.

Sorry, one more bimbo thought before I go. I want to go try this boatneck top that falls off one shoulder at Supre. Heck the shopping abstinence, I so already failed.

Okay, that was the last of it. No more.

Oh wait, apparently Gary Neville is the cover guy for the May issue of the MU Official Mag. Heeeeee. I wonder if I can get it here. I don't think so, though.

Okay, seriously, enough. I need to get back to spreadsheets and AFF 2851 and those 1500 words which are not going to just fall out of my ass with a snap of fingers. No more bimbo blonde thoughts tonight.
*nods firmly*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram