Crunch Time.

Friday, May 18, 2007

One more Cost Info Assignment to go. 20%, due next Friday, but we're trying to finish it early so that we can go for the MEX end of sem party. Oh well, we'll see how that goes. Got another discussion later, hopefully we get the bulk of it done today. Everyone seems to be in the nearing-exam-buzz already. Almost everyone turns up for tutorials these days, and lectures are also a bit fuller. Everyone's getting assignment grades back, mid-sem exam marks back. I did relatively okay, praise God, so meaning I can breathe a little bit easier. Not a lot easier, but just a teeny bit.

Since I have a lot of random things on my mind, I'll make a random list. Lists are...fun, sometimes? You know you like them.

1. I wonder if I can get an internship through CPA for the end of the year. If I can't, anyone know a way to get one? Do I email the companies?

2. I really don't have enough time on my hands to baby someone through something. Grow up, your attitude is disgusting.

3. Okay, so some people are better actors than the rest. Kudos to you. But also, contrary to your belief, we're not stupid. So, yeah. Sucks to you.

4. I miss my family. One more week till my brother and his family come. I called back the other day, and my mum told me my brother got promoted. I'm so proud of him and happy for him, because he's been so successful with his job; holding such a high position at a young age. So I called him to congratulate him, and talked to Joel and Josh as well. Joel straight away went, "I miss you Wen Kor. When can I see you again? *pause* Can I play with you when I come to Australia?" He is going to be such a heartbreaker when he grows up.

5. I miss my chi mui family (Okay lah, guys, consider yourself chi muis also okay, it's easier that way. LOL.). Things are different without you here with me. I also really hate lowlife, nothing-better-to-do idiots who make their lives difficult. Go do us a favour and die far far. Like really far. In North Pole or something.

6. FA Cup final tomorrow! And gasp, national Aussie TV is actually showing the LIVE match! *dons imaginary Man Utd jersey because I still can't afford one*

7. I am so dead broke. Could June come any faster so that my allowance comes? My dad banks in money once in two months, and you could probably tell which month is the first and which is the second, because I tend to shop a lot in the first month and live miserly in the second. Heh. I'm so horrible with finances.

8. I hate the sloooooow Internet here. And the rain. And how it gets dark so early here. Omg, sunset today is at 5:27 p.m. according to Weatherzone. So early.

9. Looks can be very deceiving. Do not let an innocent face deceive you into thinking otherwise. Time and time again, the wool has been pulled over our eyes. You think you know, but you have no idea.

10. Okay, I'm feeling very bitchy with all these negative thoughts I'm having on this list. Lol. So, there shall be a number eleven...

11. I'm very thankful for the new friends I've made here. And the old friends that I've gotten to know better. Some of these people I've know in the past, maybe just hi-bye friends, or mere acquaintances, but I've grown closer to a lot of you in these months, and I'm very thankful. You all better feel the same way. :P

*

Mr. Ravinda is officially the funniest tutor ever. He wins. LOL. I so enjoy Thursday mornings from 10-11 a.m. because of him.

*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram