Weather Me Silly.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Okay, so that day was a very stressful day with all sorts of different kinds of stress. To top it all off, I was as tired as hell and my head was aching. Mehh. And theeen you get some people who only come look for you and be all buddy buddy when they need something from you. Whatev. Thankfully it's all over now. OVER. I never want to have to go through that again, omg.

So...it's super COLD today. Apparently at a maximum of 16 degrees celcius. Brr. I actually wanted to go to campus today to work on my assignment, but I look at the forecast and felt like shivering, so yeah, decided to work from here instead. About an hour ago, I was in Serena's room and commenting that it was such a bright day, and even told her to hang her clothes out to dry because the sun was out, which hasn't really been happening in the past few days btw; and about fifteen minutes later, it started pouring. Not pouring as in the full-on thunderstorms that Malaysia has, but yeah, just heavier than usual by Australian rain standards. The wind was blowing strongly, making my window rattle like mad...and now, it's all bright again, and the sun is up, and birds are chirping. Go figure, that's Melbourne weather for you.

I cannot believe that weather plays such a big role here. I mean, yeah, it's expected of a seasonal country, but I just never really realised what a major topic it is. I mean, most people know the minimum/maximum temperatures for the day. It comes up naturally in conversations. I plan what I'm going to wear around the forecast (Yes, yes, very girly of me, I know. :P) If it says rain, then it's boots. If it's warmer than usual then I'll settle for leggings and a skirt and flip flops. If the forecast says it'll be sunny tomorrow, then I'll wake up early to do my laundry and to make the best out of the one or two hours of sun. Lol. It's so strange.

And it's getting dark so early too. So gloomy and depressing and it just makes me feel like sleeping all the time. You like look outside at 6 p.m. and it's just as dark as 11 p.m., or 2 a.m. It kinda messes with your head, a little.

And there you have it, I actually managed to write an entire post about weather without even realising that I was doing it. OMG. Lol!

Five more days till my brother, Su and the kids get here! *bounces* I so can't wait.

And also, today is super duper special day because Ms. Loo Suk Kwan turns 20! Happy happy happy birthday, darlin'. :) I wish you nothing short of the best because that's what you deserve. May you be showered with blessings and love (yes, even loooooove from all the way here from me too!). Hope you have tons of fun today. *HUGS* I miss youuuu.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram