Distracted Is My Middle Name.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

So, I skipped opted out of the second half of Cost Info lecture on the basis that I would go home and prepare my tutorial work for Financial Management and Cost Info tomorrow.

See, that was the plan. All set out nicely.
Just calling out for execution.

Had awesome dinner. Porridge. Now, you all know how I usually feel about porridge, but for some reason today's one was great and reminded me of home. We had plain white porridge, with all the teochew/chinese porridge side dishes - pickled lettuce, preserved beancurd, salted egg, fried dace with black beans and luncheon meat. Yummmmmm.

And then, I told myself, right, it's time for tutorial work.

WRONG.

G-Mun and Quinnie came over. And we ALL left to Princes to play pool. Princes is like the only source of entertainment we have at night around our place. Its open 24 hours, just like an eight to ten minute walk away from our house, and you have pool, table tennis and arcade games at your disposal. Reminds me of Asia Cafe a little. Just a teeny weeny bit.

I think I'm
getting better at pool. Either that or I just had a very lucky day. I was playing with Quinnie, and had potted my last ball and was going to pot the black next. Serena thought I had finished and started clearing the balls. -_- LOL. Ish. And we played this super fun three player pool game, where you have to pot your opponent's allocated balls, so we played against G-Mun and killed him off first. Hee. *confetti*

But anyway, not the point. The point is that I didn't do any work at all. Omg. This is horrible. I have a 1500 assignment due on Monday, the first welfare committee meeting on Friday, and tomorrow we're going to the city because apparently our PM will be at Flinders to launch some batik thingy undoubtedly in relation to Visit M'sia 2007.

Isn't it weird how we never go to see our PM in our country, but wait till he comes all the way here to a different continent before going to see him? Hah.

Okay, that's not the main reason we're going to the city; it's actually cause we're going to meet Serena's goddad, but still, yeah. We're still dropping by Flinders. Because we're a bit jakun, like that. Lol.

Oh and according to Serena's goddad, Siti Nurhaliza and Datuk K are here too. God knows what for though.

So yeah, we're all back from Princes, and I'm all bathed and moisturised and probably should be doing my tutorial work now, but I'm blogging. Distracted till the end of time, I tell you.

I'm trying to
abstain from shopping for the next 30 days, but I think I'm going to fail since we're going to the city tomorrow. How?

Oh yes, and I think
autumn is so super pretty. The leaves are different shades of pretty yellows and reds and greens and and the pavements are covered with fallen brown leaves. Walking through leaves and hearing the crunching beneath your soles is pretty therapeutic. It makes me feel extremely child-like for some reason (Yes, I realised the sentence before this sounded pretty sadistic, so I quickly added this one =P).

See, I started typing up this post because
Jo wasn't replying me on MSN, and he still isn't, btw. Big shout out to Jo because if he hadn't not replied me, you wouldn't have this update. Hah!


P/S- Come on you
red Devils! ♥


*

While we were cooking pasta yesterday:

Serena: (holds up two packs of pasta; penne and some spiral-y pasta) Which one you want?
Me: Errr... Eenie meenie miney moe (lands on the penne pasta)
Serena: (jerks the penne away, obviously already wanting the spiral-y one) Oh, so this one OUT!
Me: -_-"

*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram