Time to Buck Up.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Okay. So finals are in about four weeks away, and I'm still bumming around like a complete...bum. Heh. I need to get a little studying done so I can go hang out with my brother and his family when they come, and play with the adorable kids, and get them to bring out for more expensive food than I can afford on my own budget. Hee. And, I need finish off the list of things I want them to bring over from home for me. Do you think my dad will notice if I put 'new handphone - SE Z610i' and 'new shiny, sleek camera' on the list, and just buy them for me without thinking? Hey, a girl can hope.

The Internet at home is reaaaaally getting on my nerves. It's so damn slow. It PMS-es worse than Streamyx. And I know I spent a lot of ungrateful time complaining about Streamyx after I was stuck on awful dial-up for years, but give me Streamyx now, and I'll be a happy camper. The happiest, ever. I was trying to download the new OTH ep, and Azureus indicated that my download would finish in
approximately 81 days and 16 hours time. Rawr. At that rate, the season finale would have premiered, already.

Got back mid-sem results and one assignment, and
did better on all than I expected. So, yes, YAY. I expected to be contented with maybe just a 60% on Financial Management, since I thought I screwed the yield to maturity question up, but thank goodness for nice tutors and flexible marking schemes. Hah, I like my Financial Management tutor. He tells us there are bound to be mistakes in the marking since he was marking them in front of Friday night footy games, and he might've been a bit too strict because his team lost. Lol. Money and Caps assignment back next week, which is worth a hefty 25% of the final mark, so that one's kinda nerve-wrecking.

Okay, enough about boring academic talk. We shall have pictures since I'm at campus (Yes, I know I have no classes today, the articles I need for next week's presenation won't download at home because of the god-awful Internet speed) and the connection is heavenly.

So, finally, after like, what, three months? Pictures of the house. No matter how nice it is, it will never quite be home, so it will remain the house.

P1310185
Ppl, meet our house.

P1310189
A tree in our front yard. So autumn.

P1310188
The road I take everyday to get to campus. The fact that the trees and everything is so pretty makes it a pleasant walk. Except when it's raining and damn cold.

P1310163
The bed. I'm getting so used to sprawling all over this big bed that I just might fall off my bed when I go home. Eep.

P1310161
I'm pretty sure I'll never get sick of this cupboard.

P1310160
Yep, pretty sure.

P1310162
Are you convinced yet?

P1310164
The study area, and where I talk to you guys.

P1310167
Tiny shot of the collages on my wall.

P1310173
Kitchen. We've been baking and making use of the oven, hee. Especially Yao, who bakes a cake like once a week. That's George, Serena's boyfriend from when he visited us last month.

P1310174
The other half of the kitchen.

P1310175
Living area, which is after the kitchen. When you walk into our house, it's all rooms first, then the kitchen, and then the living room at the back of the house.

P1150123
The other side of the living area, where all the munching happens.

P1310179
Our backyard.

P1310182
You can't actually see it clearly, but there are fruits that look like little oranges on this bush, which Ching kindly informed me, are limes. Lol.

P1310181
Our infamous swimming pool. Which can't be used cause it's so freaking cold already.

P1310183
I love this rosebush by the side of the pool.

P1310184
So pretty, isn't it?

Yep, so that's where I live right now. I love it, actually. It's a gazillion times better than the place I was staying in when I first arrived. I've probably complained about it so much to you guys. And I'm super thankful that we managed to get this place for the price that we're getting.

So next up...Lavish shots, mostly stolen from Jasmine and Caryn. :P

P3010342
So, G-Mun expected me to still be getting ready when he came to pick me up. But no, I was done and had time to take self-shots. I'm punctual at rare times, okay. :P

P3010339
I cannot take un-blurry pictures when I turn off the flash. But yes, that's my new multipurpose top which can be tied in seven ways, according to the little card that came with it. 10 dollars only. Hee.

P3010346
In the car while picking Jasmine up in St. Kilda.

040507 (28)
Me and Jasmine.

040507 (39)
Take 1: Jasmine, Serena and one-half Quinnie.

040507 (40)
Take 2. Perfect shot.

DSCN7548
Poh Yee, me and Caryn.

040507 (59)
Alco! I think one of the bottles belongs to the one of the aunties that was dancing behind our table. She mumbled something to Kim, and smiled (flirtatiously) and put her bottle on our table. Hahaha.

DSCN7551
Caryn and I.

040507 (50)
Sorry, guy in white. It's just that it looks like...you're reaaaally into the song. Not laughing at your dance moves, I swear.

040507 (12)
Jasmine, me and Caryn.

DSCN7564
Me, Ching & Caryn. See, this is like towards the end of the night when we're all a little pinker.

040507 (34)
Oh, and finally a pic of some of the guys. Lol. Jasmine, G-Mun & Kim. Ching says Kim reminds her of Joseph Dong, apparently.

So that's it, I think I'll go grab some lunch and head home now, and watch Friday Night Lights or maybe catch up on Heroes, or OTH, if that's finished downloading, althought I highly doubt it. Hee. Everyone should go and watch Friday Night Lights too. It's a pretty good show.

Clubbing tonight again 'cause it's Nelson's birthday. =) Happy birthday in advance, Nelson!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram