Side-Splitting.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I love my bunch of friends. They're the reason for me howling my head of like a brash, noisy, out-of-tune hyena at 2 in the morning at my laptop. I laugh and laugh and laugh. And probably, from outside my room, it sounds pretty damn scary.

Yao was cutting her cucumbers after midnight again, so she probably thought I'd lost it.
Mary said to tell her that I'm laughing so madly because of my hot and sexy friends. -_-" LOL.

I love you all for being so wildly entertaining.
Mary, Sioki and Jo. Loves. Oh yeah, btw, Jo's new name is Yin Wong. Haha. That's all he can say in defense of himself. "YIN WONG AR. YIN WONG AR." So uncreative. Tsk.

IMG0001
Jo, Siok, me and Mary. The reason for my side-splitting laughter in the wee hours of the morning.

*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram