End of the Week.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bugger it. I hate being on credit. Tried sending a text out just now for forever. And then finally it fails, and Optus tells me its because I've only got 18 cents left. That's like RM 0.50. Can send 10 smses to Maxis line back home okay. Ish. So annoying. And I've got no class tomorrow and I'm lazy to even leave the house tomorrow to get a top-up. Grr. Plus, I've got to give the house a huge clean because I don't want my brother telling my parents I'm living in a pig-sty or something.

Okay, I know he won't because his house probably looked worse than mine when he was studying here, but still. I want it to look all
bright and shiny for my family, okayyy.

Anyway, finished compiling the assignment yesterday night, and handed it in today. Yay.
Be gone, assignments, be gone! That's all the assignments we have this semester, and about damn time too. I've never had an assignment due so late in the semester before. Finals are like what, two weeks away? And we have an assignment due. -_- Stupid, stupid people.

I made
beef stew for dinner... but it doesn't taste like my mum's one. BOO. I must call her and bug her to idiot-talk me over the steps one by one. I tell you, if I could cook a quarter of the things my mother can, my future husband will be a very happy, satisfied, round man. Lol. Just look at my father. :P

Yeah, nothing much to say today. Internet is super duper fast, and I am
basking it all its speedy glory by watching random clips on Youtube again. Addictive. And it's so fast that I just have to click on it, and it immediately buffers while I'm watching. I can watch the whole clip once I click on it without pauses or lags. Amazing. Just when I was losing hope in our Internet.

This time tomorrow night, my brother and his family leave on a jetplane to come HERE. HERE. HERE! *is dancing-on-air happy* I must go and buy them some
Krispy Kreme. Hee.

Me: I want to go buy them some Krispy Kreme la...
YK: I also want! Make sure you give me some okay?
Me: Think I'll buy like a dozen or something..
YK: Okay, then you can give me 11.
Me: -_-" Soooo greedy. Then my brother, my sis-in-law and three kids share one miserable pathetic doughnut IS IT?
YK: Sharing is caring maaa...
Me: -_-" x 1000

*



You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram