Eye Exercises.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Okay, those of you who know me well enough should probably know that I cry easily. At everything. Not full on crying, wailing, pull-my-hair-out tantrums, but just yeah, tearing up a little. I fully blame my mother, who is known to cry buckets at TVB dramas.

I cried tears equivalent to the Klang River when I left for Australia. [Okay, so this one was more than tearing. This was really crying.]

I teared up a little everytime my mum called for the first few weeks.

I cry at
One Tree Hill when Nathan said his extremely sweet vows at the wedding, when Haley got into that car accident, when Jake left.

I cry at
Grey's Anatomy when Denny died, when Jane Doe/Ava (I refuse to call her Rebecca because that's not right) left, when the patient of the week dies/survives. Yes, I cry happy tears too.

I tear up when I watch Youtube clips of
Manchester United and Gary lifting the EPL.

I cry at
Heroes. Even though it's so action-packed and exciting and mysterious and I can't for the life of me remember what on earth there is for me to cry about right now off the top of my head, but yes, I cry at that too.

I cry at
TVB. Like mother, like daughter.

I cry everytime I watch
A Walk to Remember (which I have watched a lot of times, actually).

Dammit, I even cried at
Brother Bear, and Joseph laughed at me. -_-

*

So, I just saw
Evelyn, my big sis-in-law (Haha, she will so kill me if she knows I just referred to her as the big sis-in-law, but shhh, she doesn't have to know :P) online for the first time. Yay. Had a super long conversation about home, and she supplied me with my daily dose of crazy-Tan-clan gossip. And then, right before she goes, she tells me, "Wen, really miss you much. Remember how we used to chase all the chinese dramas like crazy every night...now I don't even watch anymore...not so fun already."

I think you can guess what I did, right? Lol.

I miss
Eve so much.

PA210228A
My built-in cam-whore buddy...

123_2327
...built-in person to go to...

IMG_4087
...built-in conspiracy buddy for my sneaking out in the wee hours.

12-03-06_1223
...an extra built-in sister at home. How I miss you so!




Yes, I know, I am such a ball of blubbering... blub. Tsk tsk and all that jazz.

*

Seeing
Su Lin outside the Lecture Theatre today...

Me: Hey, not going home yet?

Su Lin: Nope, waiting for my housemate first.

Me: Okay then, see you later.

Su Lin: Bye!

(
Tricia and I walk away and once Su Lin is out of earshot, Tricia nudges me conspicuously)

Tricia: (slowly) Did she just say she was waiting for her husband?

Me: ...(bursts into laughter) Noooo, she said housemate! I so passed on my deafness to you!

LOL.

And very random, but
guys in skinny jeans need to be fined. Omg. I cannot stand it. No, just..NO.

*

And this here is a special shoutout to
Ms. Lee Man Teng who turned twenty yesterday! Hope you had fun, biatch. Love ya! :)

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram