Counting Cents.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Oh my goodness. My handphone expenses rocketed sky-high last month. I shall not enclose the exact amount here, lol, but it surpassed my usual standards. My dad's jaw dropped when the bill came. I mean, I knew I texted more than the average user, and that I could probably type an SMS in my sleep if I needed to, but gosh, it was a lot. I don't even know how I managed to send that many text messages. Maybe it was all those Christmas and New Year wishes. Oh well, so anyway, I'm on a handphone hiatus. Or else its, bye bye phone. If I don't reply as often as I usually did, then you'll know what's up. Especially if you're a DIGI user. It's 20 cents people! 20 cents! =P

Sigh. I miss school. I'm just rotting away at home. I would even
gladly embrace miserable Pn Zakiah and her big big tudung now, imagine that. I never thought I'd hear myself saying this. Just spoke to John - he got put into 4 Bunga Raya - and, sorry to say this, but he got pretty lousy teachers for such a good class. Oh well John, you'll still do fine, and you'll still kick everyone's arse. You know why? 'Cause you're using my old Form 4 books, that's why.

Lol. Okay, I know, it's getting late, and I think another screw just came loose in my head. Tata.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram