Long Weekend Ahead.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Well, the first week at college comes to a close. And I really had a good time so far. Much better than expected, after hearing all those horror stories. I think I'm really gonna enjoy these 10 months in college. We attended Evening Bash last night, and today we had MUFY orientation - games and stuff. Met so many people in the space of these two days, from around here, East Malaysia, Phillipines, Indonesia, China, South Africa etc. Everything's so way different from secondary school, that's for sure. (Well, for starters, there's an elevator!! How many of us would have killed for a lift in Taman S.E.A.? Especially us over there in Block D.) I mean, making new friends was eye-opening, and fun; but I really really miss everyone else. Not to mention our school's superb Nasi Lemak. =P

It's a public holiday tomorrow - not sure what it is, but I don't really care either - so I can finally sleep in for, like, the first time in four days. Lol. I'm such a bum. So sue me. It's going to be a great long weekend. Oh, I love these weekends. Absolute bliss. And the coming Tuesday's another holiday. Classes officially start on Monday. Groan.

It's been a little hectic, and I haven't had as much time to blog as usual. But anyway, I'll try to keep up these few days. And I'm gonna dedicate this space to -
Sioki, who passed her driving test today! *Claps* Now we can go zooming around in the Proton Saga. Hehe. And also darling Mary, for the lovely PLANET SHAKERS CD. The latest one. I love it! Not forgetting Ching, who fetched me to and fro from college this entire week. Thanks babe..

Have a great weekend, everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram