Sundays.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

I love Sundays. Sabbath Day. It's a wonderfully peaceful day. Church in the mornings, some serious rest and relax; physically, mentally, spiritually; and some special TLC with family. My siblings are all so busy with work and stuff, so the only time I get to see my whole family properly are Sundays. And besides, college starts tomorrow, so I probably won't be at home as much either. Aaah. Where's the lurrrrve y'all? Haha.

Shang-Ri-La's coffeehouse's buffet lunch is so sinfully scrumptious. My brother just got promoted; so he treated us to lunch there today. Oh, the wonder. *swoons* The place is fabulous, there's a Western corner, Chinese food, Italian booth, Middle Eastern food. And the dessert is just simply indescrible. I mean, there's a chocolate fondue sauce fountain! You put marshmallows and strawberries on a stick and dip it into the fountain. I almost didn't dare to touch it. I thought it was part of the deco at first. Hehe.

Oh well, college looms ahead tomorrow! *Gulp* Wish us luck!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram