Pictures Tell A Thousand Words

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

leobod
The best ever BOD of Leo SMKTS! Mwahahahahahaha! All stuffed and well-fed after High Tea at Eastin Hotel - Ching, Diane, me, Jo, Sheng, Ping, Bert.


gurls1
Us girls, and Josie over there on the right, after our final SPM paper, all with big grins over our faces, on the verge of freedom.


group pic
Our farewell party for those NS trainees. Hey, can u ppl get your butts back here already? We miss you!


122_2209
Priceless. Absolutely priceless. Mary, me & Sioki at Jun Mun's Christmas-cum-Birthday bash. What a night. =P


Wow. I finally managed to post photos up. It took me even longer than ages. Lol. See? I managed to stick by my New Year's Resolution after all. This is a personal record. Wheeeeeeee! Haha. *sticks tongue out* It feels incredibly self-satisfying for a comp retard to figure it out, lemme tell you that. Ah, bliss. =P

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram