First Day.

Monday, January 17, 2005

First day of college.. Turns out that I'm now a University student, according to the boring woman who was giving us the orientation talk. That's because Sunway College has been upgraded to Sunway University College status. Go figure. I'm still gonna tell people that I'm a college student. Anyway, she said all that in the first five minutes, when I was still wide awake and listening. Lol. Pretty much standard stuff, I suppose. Orientation, a talk by the Student Services Department, a VERY boring briefing by the chief librarian, and some guy who taught us how to use the computers. Oh yeah, and the Safety and Health talk where we were told to yell 'FIRE!' in case of a fire. Duh.

Not an eventful day, but I think I'm gonna enjoy college life. =P It's gonna be orientation week, and classes only start next Monday. Well it's been a long day, and I've got placement tests tomorrow morning. For them to gauge the standard of our English and Maths, I suppose. Sigh.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram