Hole in the Green.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I do not get golf. Uh uh. One tiny teeny white ball. Dozens of different shaped sticks you can hit it with all over an uneven field. Under the hot blazing sun. The mission - to get it into that little hole. It takes a fusion of concentration, strength, finesse, coordination and patience. So my brother says.

My brothers have been going through a golf phase. Or at least, I THOUGHT it was a phase. They're really into it, it's to the golf course every weekend for them. They even go as far as to drive down to Melaka for amateur golfing tournaments. And I'm like, what? I personally don't get what the big hoo-haa about golf is. Bunch of men, in ugly striped tees and ugly golfing shoes, walking around all day on the green, hitting a couple of balls around.

Lol. I just needed to vent. Perhaps someone can enlighten me on the wonders of golf? I don't know why I sound so particularly bitter about this sport. Maybe it's just because they're squashing all my shoes when they place their humongous golfing bags in the shoe-room. Or the fact that they hog the bathroom mirror while trying to perfect their golf swing. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram