Nick Dougherty

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Turns out that Astro's gonna add this FREE 24 hour golf channel to it's lineup. My brothers are going to HOG the TV, those bums.

You know, I'm starting to have a different perception of golf. You know how I said golf was for old men, and sissies, and men who wore ugly striped tees? [
Nick, are you reading this? Haha.] Oh boy, did that ever change today. Lol. My brother was watching this golf tournament on TV, while trying to tell me the pros of watching golf, because I was trying to wrench the remote control out from his stranglehold and change the channel to anything BUT golf.

Brother: Not only old men play golf. I play golf! And I'm not THAT old.
Me: It's bloody boring lah.
Brother: Hey, there's a few Leng Chai pro golfers, you know.
Me: Yeah, right.

And just at this instant, the camera chooses to zoom in on this beautiful specimen in a visor holding an expensive golf club with a rocking hairstyle.

Me: *jaw drops* Who's this??
Brother: I told you so, right? *not even having the decency to hide his smug smirk*

Ohh. I think I fell head-over-heels for my TV screen. Haha. Check this out. His name is Nick Dougherty, and he's only 22! So much for golf being for oldies. It's not! And to those of you who thought so too, just look down here.

Nick Dougherty
Look at that. Wowweeee. I present to you, Nick Dougherty, ladies and gentlemen. I know his face is kinda scrunched up in intense concentration here, but this guy is really the epitome of hot-ness. And I realize that I'm getting this penchant of creating my own words these days - fun-ner, hot-ness - oh well. As long as you get what I mean.

PS: Special shout-out to
John, who turns 16 today! He should be pleasantly flattered after Mary sang the whole birthday song to him at the top of her lungs in the SS2 streets, not realizing that the man in the next phone booth was staring at us. How humiliating. Man, I can't believe he's officially the same age as me now. Gawd.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram